Reviews for Bound
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I have no words, this was absolutely amazing! I love it so much. It was a delight to read, your writing is so splendid. I smiled and I laughed and I went 'aww'. This was so perfect! I loved the dialog and your characterization of both of them, it was perfect. You really did nail it, the development in their relationship seemed both natural and reliable. It suited them. Seriously, it was a perfect story on so many levels!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I LOVE this! It's so adorable! I can't even handle how soothing that couch scene was, and how seamlessly it transitioned into oh so hot. Srsly. Sexy but also really cute. Just like them.
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh! I'm such a fan of little seemingly insignificant moments being the one thing that shapes the story entirely and the act of a pinky promise is one of my favourite instruments to use, so to be able to read it coming from your hands is an absolute dream!

I love this gentle progression in their relationship. I love the part about the ear ;-). I can totally see that happening.

The ending line? More than perfect.
HCCG chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Well this isn't just a review of this story as much as it is of your body of work. I chose this story because it is my favorite, but really they are all amazing!

I just found your stuff and I am absolutely in love with it. I actually missed my favorite hockey teams game on t.v. the other day because I couldn't stop reading you stories.

I want to say the stories are sweet but that seems like not enough of a word for them. The feelings of the characters are so fleshed out it blows me away. If I could think of the right word or words then I suppose I would be a great writer like you.

Anyway keep doing what you do, you are making a lot of Castle fans happy.
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I think this has to be my most favourite story ever. And the one line that did me in?

"Well, I'm certainly not going to call you Castle for the rest of my life."

Brilliant. And so very them.
youkillmypatience chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
You nailed it. That was perfect.

So simple, yet so real, so emotional, so THEM.

They were COMPLETELY in character. It was so real, so perfect.

Haha, I'm rambling now, but it's ... wow _
Kaz chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Just catching up on your fics, this one is just brilliant :o) I love your writing, you have the two of them down to a tee. Perfect Caskett writing :oD thanks so much for posting. Kaz
ilovegilmoregirls1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is such a good story! I love cite happy endings!
gracie127 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Pinky promise. Simple and beautiful and so them.
BerLina chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I have absolutely no idea why, but I actually teared up while reading this. It's just so cheesy and fluffy and I guess I really needed it. Gosh I really don't know why this touches me so much but I'm really emotional right now. Guess that means your story must be good, right? ;)
corlando chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really enjoyed this from beginning to end. I liked how Castle notices how hard she's pushing herself and calls her on it. That they slowly, finally come together is wonderful. I love how the pinky promise comes back around and this time it's initiated by Kate. It's very them. Nice job.
14ulysse chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I legit have some sort of ball in my stomach at the moment!

This was so wonderful! I couldn't stop smiling and "aww-ing"

I could literally HEAR them talk, especially Beckett, I think you really nailed the dialogue!

I can't exactly think straight right now, lol sorry for the weird review.

I really, really loved this.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! Very deep, moving and emotional!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
loved it! really fun feel-good fluff... always good for putting a smile on your face D
SheliLop chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was so sweet! I loved it!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »