Reviews for Bound
crazeeria chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awww, I freaking loves this. It was so cute. I love how they communicated with short sentences/ words. It really did sum them up and so perfectly them! great job!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh that was brilliant. So cute and sweet. D'aww I just want to squish it.

Loved it. Great job!

:) sam
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Gorgeous.

And a lot of butterflies. :)
bookylex chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this. It's super sweet.
kate-hi chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Well THIS was completely perfect. Also amazing. And precious. My heart is so happy! BRB re-reading.

Emma, I love you and everything you choose to be (and write).

-Kate
Googie chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wonderful! Really cute. I love how they communicate with just single words or barely even a sentence. The last part on the couch before the kiss was so cute.

And the hit counter? Annoying as heck! Especially the fact that I send emails and nobody EVER responds. I mean, I'd be happy if they'd just put a freaking message on the website at the top of the stats page saying they were having technical difficulties, or something. Anything! I don't even need a personal response. So yeah, it's been something like 4-5 days since I've seen the hit counters work.
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I loved this. It was sweet, funny and just so them! I can see this happening on the show. And I so wish it would eventually. It's just such a good way for them to finally get together. As for your hits, fanfiction has been seriously weird lately. It hasn't been letting me review or giving me alerts until days after they've happened.
ekc293 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was so adorable! It so like Castle to believe in the seriousness of pinky promises.

As to why your hit counter is down, I don't have an answer, although mine isn't working either, if that's any consolation.
Self-Taught chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Fantastic! You tackled the biggest moment of Kate & Rick and did a beautiful job. The characters were true and the light banter was perfect. I loved all the non verbal communication. It was great that Castle was strong at all the right moments: solving the case, worrying about Beckett's sleep, and guiding the relationship forward. Thanks for the story!
International08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I pretty much love this story...if only it would happen like this on the show...
halaci chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was very nice and sweet, I wish we could see something like this! I don't know what's the matter with the counter, FF seems not in full working order yet - it took a good 15 minutes after I received the mail about this story until it popped up on the screen, before I got only error messages.
EleaAnn chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was very sweet and so them. Great writing!
guitar73girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
God, I love your writing. It flows so effortlessly. Lovely story and I totally believe that a 'pinky swear' would be completely appropriate way for Castle and Beckett to validate their relationship.
aloh0mora chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Fabulous! (obviously/winning/duh)

Basically, I loved this. And thank you. :)
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Your hit count is zero probably because of all the systems problems the site's been having. I keep getting notices of reviews or updates that aren't there, so ... [computers are great when they work right.]

Cute story.