Reviews for When Your Heart Has Been Written Away
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Larger than life, that Danny Williams.
j7nX chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was really well written, it made me cry. The emotions were just rolling off and I could feel them clearly. You've done a great job with the prompts and the story itself. Thank you for sharing it.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh man, you've got me all choked up! Steve's grief really made an impact on me. You wrote this so well.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ah, you slay me dead. This is precious.
Illyria13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh. My. God. Wow. Simply amazing. I'm practically speechless. Normally I try to avoid deathfics,depending on the character, but I had to give this one a shot, and I am so glad that I did. This was beautiful. The loss that Steve felt is so heartbreaking, and the way you wrote his emotions was simply wonderful. There were so many good parts and lines here that I can barely choose which ones I loved the most, but I think I like the hospital scenes the most. When Steve finds out that Danny's dead, the subsequent panic attack and the fact that can't remember any of it, was so sad.

I think my two favorite lines are: "He loses everything he loves, but can't stop himself from loving." and "Those places are still filled, maybe not as bright, but still there because even though Danny's gone, he left pieces of himself behind in the people he touched. Steve loved him, loves him, and doesn't know how he's going to live without him, with that dark, empty place in his head, but he knows he has to try."

Again, wow.

-Illyria13
Pantouflard chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was so sad! Brilliant, but so sad! I love the idea of Rachel and Steve bonding and becoming a family (in a way) over Danny's death.
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I was just listening to this song before i read this. It gets me every time. Good job

~Belle
Rainack chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Sad but sweet story. Really well written!