Reviews for Drain
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Amazing story! I always did like Jessica. She was a good friend to Bella. Everyone gets upset that she gave up on Bella, but when Bella went up to those guys after the movie, she could have got both herself and Jessica seriously hurt.
arte0135 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really adore this. It's unique and you should be proud that you have written such a beautiful piece. Love Jessica, your words make her seem alive and real. After all, she is human and a teenager, aren't we all sometimes thoughtless with our words and cruel with our comments? She is the girl that Bella Swan will never be, the girl that we should all aspire to be. She has strength that makes Bella seem pathetic in comparison and for that reason I love these lines: "Bella was hell-bent on destroying herself over some guy (a hot guy, sure; but he was still just one person. Jessica loved Mike- the dork though he was- and even though he didn't return her feelings Jessica hadn't broken down, had she?)

So true and like I said Bella is pathetic; over one guy she is willing to hurt herself and those around him, while Jessica is stronger, holding herself together and yet she is shallow and foolish? No, Bella is for not seeing beyond her own nose to see how her actions affected the world around her. And then she wonders why Jessica wanted nothing to do with her after all the shit she put her through.

But the best parts are these final words: "Jessica knew exactly when it started. And, maybe, if she'd been a beautiful Cullen with perfectly styled hair and pale skin, she could have helped- because the Cullens were the only people Bella would listen to."

But Jessica wasn't a Cullen.

She was just… herself.

An ordinary girl.

And, for Isabella Swan, that just wasn't good enough.

Yes, Bella sees Jessica as a self-absorded little girl that has no depth, but she is not. She is the girl that Bella thinks she is. Yes, she wasn't a Cullen, but she's perfect the way she is. After all, who wants to be part of a family filled with a controlling jerk and spineless idiots that leave b/c Edward can't get his shit together and stop being a drama queen?

Again, this is a beautiful piece and it's a shame that you don't have more reviews, for you deserve them more than others do.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I really loved this and I loved your Jessica. She actually had a personality besides just being a whore like in most fics. I really think that she did care about Bella. Bella just didn't care about any of her human friends. They're barely even mentioned in the books except to be for comedy.
thesilentspy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Man that was...incredibly good. I love how Jessica seems to genuinly care about Bella but Bella keeps pushing her away. And come to think of it, I don't remember Bella ever thinking about any of the human friends she had- no matter the efforts they made to make her feel welcome. And I like your Jessica. It's a change from the shallow Jessica you see in some fics. All in all, a Good story :)