Reviews for Night Manoeuvres on Ocean Drive
ProneToWander chapter 1 . 1/30
Hilarious and awesome and their voices are exactly right. My personal favorite line: "You roundhouse kicked the moron into aisle one, didn't you?" But there are so many great lines and the characters are so spot-on, I have read it twice now. Just as perfect the second time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I laughed so much, my stomach hurts and I'm still laughing! This was that funny! I love it!
You have Danny and Steve down perfectly! I can see this as I read it! Seriously, I don't think I could ever read it too many times, it never loses its effect. That robber picked the wrong store to rob. Ha!

Yeah, I have to agree with the following: Steve's life is a Chuck Norris movie. And, yeah, I can see Brad Pitt taking on the role of Det. Danny Williams. I haven't figured out yet who I'd want to play Steve, though for the movie of their lives.

Thank you for writing this story! Absolutely wonderful!
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
You showcased the bromance perfectly! I could see this clearly and the dialogue was funny.
Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Love it! And totally agree about Boomer- note that Kono was originally a guy, as was Starbuck. Kono is five-0's Starbuck.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was awesome! My favorite line was "...as he deadpanned, 'Forest fires are a real hazard, you can't be too careful.'" I actually laughed out loud at that one :) Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Danny took the time, the valuable time, to find a tie, preferably not covered in blood.

Pure brilliance. This was hysterical. I could actually hear them talking in my head. Great characterization of the guys and love the h/c that fit them perfectly!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOL great fun
griffin7x chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Maaaan I love this story! Can't help but read it with a silly grin on my face just like our boys! You have them down perfect. Definitely one of my faves on here :)

Looking forward to more H50 fun from you!
lawslave chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was so good. "Danny sighed, staring at Steve's besandled feet, big hairy toes sticking out like brown caterpillars," had me laughing out loud!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I cackled my way through this story and almost woke the neighbors. Lovely!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really enjoyed that :)

You had Steve and Danny's voices perfectly spot-on and their banter was hilarious (as it always is on the show).

I could easily imagine this happening after a rough case and I liked how you could feel the undercurrent of caring-friendship but it remained in the background so they never became out of character.

Great job.
impala negra chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great story! I love it!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story is fantastic! Very, very funny!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this one shot very comical..lol. Love the banter between the two very well done. sue
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Bravo, well done...Ienjoyed the banter between Danny and Steve and they appear to be the walking wounded here...Winnie