Reviews for Night Manoeuvres on Ocean Drive
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
You showcased the bromance perfectly! I could see this clearly and the dialogue was funny.
Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Love it! And totally agree about Boomer- note that Kono was originally a guy, as was Starbuck. Kono is five-0's Starbuck.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was awesome! My favorite line was "...as he deadpanned, 'Forest fires are a real hazard, you can't be too careful.'" I actually laughed out loud at that one :) Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Danny took the time, the valuable time, to find a tie, preferably not covered in blood.

Pure brilliance. This was hysterical. I could actually hear them talking in my head. Great characterization of the guys and love the h/c that fit them perfectly!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOL great fun
griffin7x chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Maaaan I love this story! Can't help but read it with a silly grin on my face just like our boys! You have them down perfect. Definitely one of my faves on here :)

Looking forward to more H50 fun from you!
lawslave chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was so good. "Danny sighed, staring at Steve's besandled feet, big hairy toes sticking out like brown caterpillars," had me laughing out loud!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I cackled my way through this story and almost woke the neighbors. Lovely!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really enjoyed that :)

You had Steve and Danny's voices perfectly spot-on and their banter was hilarious (as it always is on the show).

I could easily imagine this happening after a rough case and I liked how you could feel the undercurrent of caring-friendship but it remained in the background so they never became out of character.

Great job.
impala negra chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great story! I love it!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story is fantastic! Very, very funny!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this one shot very comical..lol. Love the banter between the two very well done. sue
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Bravo, well done...Ienjoyed the banter between Danny and Steve and they appear to be the walking wounded here...Winnie
AuntMo chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Loved this...this show, like Supernatural, is made for this kind of stuff..they even build it into their episodes...I think this last week in one of their episodes had Danny and McGarrett were rock climbing and of course McGarrett fell and hurt himself and Danny had to go find help...and McGarrett didn't want to wait around and went back to work with a broken hand or wrist...and I thought, what fanfic writer wrote this episode? LOL
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nice little one shot, loved it.