Reviews for Sacrificed
bookiewookieworm chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Why u on hiatus? whatever the reason, I do so hope you continue and finish this story. But if you don't, I've enjoyed it thoroughly nonetheless! Thanks for making my shitty reality disappear for 29 amazing chapters x
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 29 . 1/26/2014
Please tell me that you have plans to update this?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2014
saw where u updated the ouat stories...plz find time to update and or finish this.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/25/2013
What the hell? Finish it now you can't leave it for over a year not fair
kella85 chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Please please continue this on.
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Is there any way to implore or convince you to pick this up again? After all those chapters of angst and heartbreak, you can't just leave us without the recovery, without the realistic, everyday married happily-ever-after of a couple who bickers and debates and grumbles but still finds there way into each other's arms every night.

I'll do anything short of murder if it means rekindling you desire to finish this tale!
Kath chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Oh pleaaasssee continue...I love this story so muh so far
kayfro chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oooooh, did not see that wedding couple twist coming, well done.
wagner710 chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gosh, I think I might cry :(

Please please please update soon.
Yes.My.Queen chapter 29 . 8/21/2012
no you must update!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2012
Please update...please please...wait so long...
gilo chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
crazy stuff! I cant wait for more...and to see if this treatment works and how being back in San Fran with Jane affects Kyle. And how Maura deals with the loss of a close friend of 2 years

PPS! :)
Janeway79 chapter 29 . 7/8/2012
YEA I'm so glad they are making the decision TOGETHER! Fantastic writting. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope your health situation has gotten better (your right hospitals are draining). Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
S8105 chapter 29 . 7/2/2012
Oh man! I just found both of these stories today and had an epic, do nothing but read, day. I hope you dont abandon this completely! I have to know whats happens! Pleaseeeee come back!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2012
loved it even though i cried can'twait for update i hope they get their happy ending