Reviews for Sacrificed
srcuz41 chapter 29 . 5/14
I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your fan fiction. And I sure hope you finish this story, I would like to see what conclusion you come to with Maura's illness, will the treatment work, or will she be no better than were she is now.
Also when and how will the killer, killers be caught.

Good stuff.
I am following the story now. Thanks for sharing your gift of writing.
Salina
Pamba chapter 29 . 4/8
I am so tired of writers leaving a story unfinished. This is really bad because we had 37 chapters of the first story now 29 chapters of the second story, that is a lot of time invested in this story and then have no ending. I understand that life gets in the way but either take this one down and don't have a sequel, the other story's ending does stand on its own or write one more chapter that has them get married and go through the treatment and Maura is in remission. Something anything just don't leave a story that you have invested so much time in writing hanging like this.
Horuskat chapter 29 . 4/5
PLEASE go on! Its nearly tree years ago that you updated!
bookiewookieworm chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
Why u on hiatus? whatever the reason, I do so hope you continue and finish this story. But if you don't, I've enjoyed it thoroughly nonetheless! Thanks for making my shitty reality disappear for 29 amazing chapters x
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 29 . 1/26/2014
Please tell me that you have plans to update this?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2014
saw where u updated the ouat stories...plz find time to update and or finish this.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/25/2013
What the hell? Finish it now you can't leave it for over a year not fair
kella85 chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Please please continue this on.
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Is there any way to implore or convince you to pick this up again? After all those chapters of angst and heartbreak, you can't just leave us without the recovery, without the realistic, everyday married happily-ever-after of a couple who bickers and debates and grumbles but still finds there way into each other's arms every night.

I'll do anything short of murder if it means rekindling you desire to finish this tale!
Kath chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Oh pleaaasssee continue...I love this story so muh so far
kayfro chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oooooh, did not see that wedding couple twist coming, well done.
wagner710 chapter 29 . 8/31/2012
Oh my gosh, I think I might cry :(

Please please please update soon.
Yes.My.Queen chapter 29 . 8/21/2012
no you must update!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2012
Please update...please please...wait so long...
gilo chapter 29 . 7/28/2012
crazy stuff! I cant wait for more...and to see if this treatment works and how being back in San Fran with Jane affects Kyle. And how Maura deals with the loss of a close friend of 2 years

PPS! :)