Reviews for Similarities and Differences
Aguus Everlak chapter 10 . 3/16
OMG! I really love this story! It's so original! I really like the idea of a Malfoy like a genius of manipulation. The only low-key thing i would like to change is that Hermione don't let herself be manipulated by Draco so much. BUT I just reaaaaaalllllyyyy love your story so much! Please follow it!
And sorry for my bad english
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
that was amazing! this story is just !
LittleGrowl chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
I'm So looking forward to reading more of this!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
loved it
9linn8 chapter 10 . 5/31/2015
Magical just magical. Oh so bloody fantastic! Love
dramione chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
that was ! #$%&*()_ definitely one of the most realistic take on the 'malfoy uses granger to manipulate society' and stuff as well as the 'malfoy and granger fake marriage' plot! never would have thought it could end this way but you really make a lot of sense by putting hermione in on the plan and giving her reason to actually get in on it with malfoy! cant wait to read more this is just !
cmtaylor531 chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
I'm very much enjoying this. Very Different. I love the idea of Hermione being in on the plan and not Draco doping her. It makes it more believable for them to really fall in love.
Amanda chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
wow...it took like forever for you to update but this is still pretty interesting!i hope you wont cut yourself off from theworld now that you've started to update again! lookinf forward to the next ones!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
I have read this story again and I really fell in love with the work I put into it so now I'm trying my best to finish it and keep things interesting and well, realistic. So far I think this latest chapter needs a lot of work in terms of making things more interesting, but I'll see what else I can do as I develop this story further.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
It's taking you forever to update -_- pleaseohpleas update this story! it's too awesome to be forgotten and discontiued!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
please update!
weaponsmistress chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Just read this again after so long! I can't believe this has been left for a year and a half. Will update asap!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
nice! definitely needs to bw continue! will wait for you next update hope its gonna be sometime sooon!
miss vertigo chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
hi , love this story! Draco is just fab , i think this is him to a T. hopeing for the next chapter soon xx