Reviews for I'd Give Up Forever
Katniss1758 chapter 3 . 6/23
Where is the rest?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm not sure if you are still working on this story. Regardless, it's quite captivating, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the 3 chapters that are here. If you are working on it, I can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for sharing your talent.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
i REALLY hope you update soon. Cause I'm really getting into the story.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Poor Troy. I can't imagine being in a situtation like that.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh boy, I can already see this is going to be very interesting.
thnkxfrthmmrs chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Any chance of this ever being updated?
LilKatherineBeckettCastle19 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
continue plz
PleadingForMore chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Ok u srsly need to upate this story it's amazing and I've added it to my alerts list and favourite author
a pretty little liar chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Oh, wow. This story is great! I was bored at work today and decided to comb through the multitude of less-than-superb stories this fandom has, and managed to find this gem amongst their ranks!

You are a fantastic writer, and it's such a pleasant surprise to find a story like this. I LOVE the angst. I also love how you've brought the characters to life. I think this is the most multidimensional Rocketman I have ever seen. I really felt as if I was being thrown back into the movies with his scenes.

I also adore the way you've written Chad. In the movies, and many stories, he plays more of an anti-hero role. Here, he's not exactly the most tolerant character (see scenes with Jimmie), but he's not all in it for himself, either. I can feel the concern he has for his best friend, and the worried friend look suites him well.

Sharpay is quite different too. Honestly, she gets on my nerves, but I love the little angle you've introduced at the end of this chapter. A 'knowing look' between her and Chad... so she does know more than she's let on...

I am so intrigued by Troy's story. I want so desperately to know what is up with the scratches on his wrist! The only thing I can think of, is the possibility of Troy having climbed out of his truck and cutting up his wrists & palms on shattered glass and stones in the process. That's a horrible scene to picture. Whoa.

This story is so strong, emotionally, and we're only 3 chapters in. I LOVE it so far. In fact, this definitely has to be one of my 3 favorite stories up right now. Unfortunately, none of you (authors of my fav. stories) are updating! But hey, what can you do?

I hope everything works out and we get a few more chapters soon! Now that I've found this story, I can't get enough of it!
Clembo29 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Loved it!
Southernbelleforever chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I lie this story so far. I can't wait to see how much will remember the next day. Update Sooon ! :)
kaybaby1127 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
ommmmg
molly makeout chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
i love this story. it's really good so far. you've always been great at writing humor without ever having to try too hard. i love that all your stories remain light-hearted despite the gravity of so many situations in it. i have a feeling that the cuts are far more serious than troy would like to let on. i'm very interested in seeing how this turned out.

with that said, i re-read one of the stories you coauthored last night. live and let spy. you got me back into spy novels. one of my favorite ones was the gallagher girl series and i've always wondered if you used that book as inspiration for your story. anyway, getting off track here... i really, really love that story. just the way it's written and the plot is just amazing and once again your way with humor! i looove it 3 i was wondering if there was any chance of you writing your chapter to that? i noticed that it was your turn where you guys left off. i know it's a longshot since it's been like three years but that story is so fun to read, i can't help but imagine that it would be tons of fun to right.

anyway, great job as always and i look forward to the next installment!
beatlenut53 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
This story facinates me. What a telling chapter about Troy and how he is just broken and doesn't want to feel anything. I do get that is why he doesn't even seem to notice Gabriella except that he bumped into her. Tiara is annoying me to no end that she hovers over Gabi's every move, she's just too pushy. Sharpay is annoying but at least tolerable. I do like it when she's friends with Gabi and helps glam her up. I hope you update soon this is a good story and I'd loved to see it to the end. Please.
LoveLover010 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
awesome story i love it! :D keep the great work
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »