Reviews for Justice League Drabbles
1Superman4Me chapter 25 . 12/4/2012
this one is my favorite.
sacredheart11 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Like this :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
very poignant.
Pimu chapter 25 . 10/19/2011
Vigilante / Vixen is a fairly popular sub-couple from my understanding... I really like your writing style for romance and honestly. I like fluff, dates, and kissing more than when people write sex scenes. It's boring part I skim over let's get back to the relationship dynamics. Honestly though being a bit of a freegan comic consumer Fanfics are some of my greatest exposure to these characters. I would like to see More Wally/Linda in my fanfic searches.
Centuri Eagle chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
Well, this one speaks for itself in its goodness. Any commentary I could make on it would be just trying to gild the lily. I will just say that this is the perfect ending to your drabble series...so it is well placed.

You can feel quite proud of what you have done here! Well balanced, insightful, succinct, touching. I am pretty sure it is the most consistently well done set of drabbles I have ever read.

You have my aplause!

***APPLAUSE***

Take care!
Centuri Eagle chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
Good ol' Wally. :) Good stuff!

Dude! What the smeg is up with all these britishisms? ham burger and chips? Hamburger and CHIPS? What is this? Picadilly Circus?

...and 'raisin and biscuit' ice cream? WHAT? Okay, now you are just making up stuff, aren't you? :P

Okay, aside from the misnomered and fictional menu items...a good little fic, and well appreciated. :)
Centuri Eagle chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
OOOoooo..._ Busted! haha.

Yeah...it is hard to believe that anyone, much less a pampered supermodel, would get involved with a brother with that much obvious baggage, but...:P I guess GL must have really had something she wanted.

At any rate as someone once said: "the heart wants what the heart wants"...and I guess that goes with both sides of that relationship.

Interesting idea. And, again, a well-done and needed look into the development of their relationship. Nice work! :)
Centuri Eagle chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
No...you don't need to do something more positive with them. There is plenty of that already. If you ask me, continue to write what you've been writing. The desire. The kid with issues in a man's body. The grasps to keep her from dying/disappearing. The mystery. The enigma. The cold reality of the inherent danger.

They could work...but they won't. I think that is also 'fun' to explore. It's a reality for adults: you can't always get what you want...nor should you. An interesting bit of masochism to observe. They, flirt, but they don't consummate. A little bit of torture...and probably for the best :).

Hey...you are right! This is complicated...hahaha
Centuri Eagle chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
Such a great episode. And this adds another perfect epilog to it.

"he heard a rustling of feathers and a light thud as Hawkgirl landed beside him, he was glad she was here" - that's good too. :)
Centuri Eagle chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Chapter 16 Steps - Yeah...how their relationship started definitely deserves a good glance.

Chapter 17 Obsession - Hahah...what a nut! :D

Chapter 18 Resentment - Yeah...JLord Supe might feel that.

Chapter 19 Mercy - What I would like to see? A short fic dealing with Shayera shortly after Starcrossed walking anonymously in a dark cold Detroit rainshower and crying. Trying to find John but being unable to for some reason. Going to places he would go...that they went together...and being utterly sad and alone and regretful. You know...a fic super depressing! hahaha This is well written, by the way. "She grants him peace but adds to her own unrest." yeah.

Chapter 20 Missing - I would think Hippy would be more angry. An explanation for her reaction might be in order.
Centuri Eagle chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
Chapter 11 & 12 Worries II and III - OH god...the family that fights together!

Chapter 13 Worry - "I only got hurt because your father distracted me" What a nut! :)

Chapter 14 Lost - Yeah. I can just hear Brainiac.

Chapter 15 Live - Well, now that DOES serve as a compelling reason for the relationship.
Centuri Eagle chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Chapter 6 Parallels - "I wish to heaven that I were..." I don't think Supe would ever think that...but, ya never know...

Chapter 7 Meeting - Me? I think it is a good enough explanation of what sparked a relationship with that particular woman...although I have to admit I would prefer something more dramatic.

Chapter 8 Beautiful - There it is. Sometimes the beauty is in the mystery. Maybe that is all that need be said...so well done!

Chapter 9 Linguist - Yeah...it works better after coming after 'crossed. Not only do I like it better that way, but she would not feel comfortable knowing there were plenty of barriers still between them...yet to be revealed.

Chapter 10 Worry - "Where the hell have you two been?" What a nut :P I like it!
Centuri Eagle chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Chapter 1 Home - Heartwarming and good :) I love any reference to the JL being a 'family'.

Chapter 2 Forgiveness - *Sniff*

Chapter 3 Downloading - What a nut :P

Chapter 4 Doppleganger I - ...she falters. Ah. I like this one! Good additional dialogue!

Chapter 5 Doppelganger II - (in the voice of Sinestro) "Awww...tough break Johnny. Ya gotta stop chatting-up your teammates, John-John. You never learn...haha" Poor GL. It's tough to be him :(
segrccgg chapter 24 . 5/13/2011
Because we all love Wally :D

He's a stud xD
Jana Girl123 chapter 25 . 5/11/2011
Yay, thank you for the mini shout-out, I can't wait to read it:) LOVED the food drabble with Wally and this one was a very good ending. Great work:)