Reviews for Growing up is hard to do SterolineDelena
This story is just so good.
cvtaylor chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I am in love with this story. You are an amazing writer, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Wonderful story.
minejustburnedgold chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
MY HEART
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
omg I had no idea that you wrote this one too! I love, Find My Way Back Home and I think I might love this one just enough but I had no idea that you wrote both of them. I plan on rereading this one tomorrow. You are a great author! You should write more vampire diaries fanfics for sure! (:
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
really and truly fantastic. Heartbreaking and touching!
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved that story. That was the best fanfic I've read so far. It had a good storyline too. Most fanfics don't have good storylines but this one was great. I loved the friendship between Caroline and Damon and the romance between Caroline and Stefan. I also really loved the part with Katherine and I thought it was good because you showed that Katherine had compassion which I think she can have. I feel like TVD should have a special where they pick a fanfic and turn it into an episode completely separate from the current episodes. I almost cried at the end. I literally couldn't put it down. I read until 1:30 this morning then got up at 6 for school, read all the way to school and all through 1st period. That's how much I loved it. I really wish you would write another Steroline/Klaroline fanfic. (:
chillwithJyl chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
I don't really ship Steroline and I don't like long fanfics of them BUT THIS WAS WONDERFUL!
LaLaALa521 chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Great story though at times it was tragic, gloomy and sad. The friendship between C and D was amazing and of course S and C were awesome. Nice ending.
Frust-sheep chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
I love, Love, LOVE it! :D Wonderful story and you suffer so much with them. Really emotional and heartbreaking. *aww* Anyway it is on my favs list now of course. :) Thanks for writing this!
ShadiyaRay chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
Great story. I like Care and Stefan.
ShadiyaRay chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
Great story. I like Care and Stefan.
lizziebells chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
And another story that got me messed up! Right now it's 2:44, I just read all 16 chapters, and my brother caught me bawling my eyes out. Damn. But I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DO YOU DO THIS. Your stories have a certain simplicity to them, yet they are so perfect! It's been a while since I've seen stories like this! Please continue writing Steroline fanfics! PLEASE.
T.L. Wilson chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I f-loved this story! I totally felt her pain! Do you have any fave Stefan/Caroline stories worth sharing?
elitekat chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
I just finished the fic. It was great. I never thought of Stefan and Caroline. Cant wait for the next one.