Reviews for Growing up is hard to do SterolineDelena
kellneriner chapter 16 . 6/25
This is by far the best multi-chap fic I have read so far of Stefan and Caroline. I love the angst, I love the triangle and how it is solved amicably, I love the emotion it evoked in me, I love everything about it! Thank you for this hope to read more from you.
brightflare chapter 16 . 4/26
Very good story.
troyella2468 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Damon is right. Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I hope they get there in time
troyella2468 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Aww I hope she changes her mind
troyella2468 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
If only he knew how she felt. Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Loved it
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Aww poor Caroline! Love it
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
This story is just so good.
cvtaylor chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I am in love with this story. You are an amazing writer, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Wonderful story.
minejustburnedgold chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
MY HEART
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
omg I had no idea that you wrote this one too! I love, Find My Way Back Home and I think I might love this one just enough but I had no idea that you wrote both of them. I plan on rereading this one tomorrow. You are a great author! You should write more vampire diaries fanfics for sure! (:
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
really and truly fantastic. Heartbreaking and touching!
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved that story. That was the best fanfic I've read so far. It had a good storyline too. Most fanfics don't have good storylines but this one was great. I loved the friendship between Caroline and Damon and the romance between Caroline and Stefan. I also really loved the part with Katherine and I thought it was good because you showed that Katherine had compassion which I think she can have. I feel like TVD should have a special where they pick a fanfic and turn it into an episode completely separate from the current episodes. I almost cried at the end. I literally couldn't put it down. I read until 1:30 this morning then got up at 6 for school, read all the way to school and all through 1st period. That's how much I loved it. I really wish you would write another Steroline/Klaroline fanfic. (: