Reviews for fleeting glances
VioletLight96 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh my god that was so sad... Beautifully written, but SO SAD...

Well you made me cry.
KendraincupcakesG chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Okay this is like the best one shot for bade I've ever read! I would love it if you made more... Please do. This was just amazing and bittersweet.I almost cried at the end when Beck relieses he went wrong. Please keep doing bade for all of us who need it. I'm sorry if this is long and I usually don't review like this,but this was the like I said the best bade one shot I've ever read! Love KENDRAICUPCAKESG:)
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
awwwwww. i dont know how, but every time you write Angsty Blade, it comes out perfect. I dont know how you do it
MorningxLight chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Okay, this was so awesome. I feel bad for Beck but he seriously deserves it. Jade is a bitch but inside she's a total marshmallow. This made me cry. I love and hate it. But it was amazing. Great job.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is VERY good.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
this is terribly amazing! I love the story - but its so sad, and not cliche at all :)
bade shipper chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg, that was amazing! I cant stop crying. I loooved it && good job. :D

Plasterer make more!
Ai to Kofuku chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
sorryr if you cant read this...i'm sobbing! that was so sad but soooo good. i love your writing!
KissUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Y U MAKE ME CRY? Seriously you placed a dark aura over the usually preppy "Victorious" scene.. and I like it. -sigh- You really are a talented writer, so stop denying it.

Love, the-girl-you-don't-love

:P~
RandomIsMe chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Woah. That was ahmazing! Probably one of the best Bade I've read!
flamestoembers chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Omg! That was amazing! I wanna cry.
leonettetyrell chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
First off, welcome to the fandom! It's so nice to see great writers like you finally popping up again.

This piece is fantastic, and it tugged at my heartstrings. Bade is one of my OTPs, but I still believe that this is one of the ways it could go down.

Keep on writing for us, please. We need writers like you.
ShatteredGlassHouse chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I loved it! This is one of THE BEST Beck and Kade fanf
LizGilliesFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I lived it so much! One of the best bade fics ever! Yay!:)
teddybaer chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was so great )

I loved it, even though Beck and Jade didnt get together in the end, which is sad. BuT GREAT :D