Reviews for From Start to Finish
Vlalaxix13579 chapter 5 . 3/29
I love this story. I’ve probably reread it four or five times, and yet several times I still find myself laughing in amusement. Case in point, the last three lines of ch 5. I wheezed so hard I almost choked. I’d love it if you might one day come back to it.
Much joy, Vlal
It's a real shame that you probably wont be updating this fanfiction, but the writing was so good I'm not even mad
Jenna Gem chapter 6 . 2/16
yes, YES! PLEASE NEVER STOP! this is amazing and I love it. have all my reviews! ok that didn't make sense but still YESSSSS
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
More please
Taylor eaglebear chapter 6 . 11/22/2020
love it can't wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2020
Wow, this was incredible! I'm not uaually a huge fan of the 1st person pov but here it just works. I simply feels right. Your rendition of Harry is interesting and the relationship he has with the people, beings and moon/planets around him are exceedingly well written. Great job! I hope you'll come back to this some day and pick up again where you left it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2020
Please update! I would really like to read more. The story is really interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
This is a fascinating story! I love the depth and facets of it!
lkdaswani chapter 5 . 4/16/2020
Why did this beautiful work of art end? I was keeping a dreadful eye on the chapter number... knowing this story only had 6 updated chapters and tried to slow my reading speed but it didn't work- it's so so good, I just couldn't control myself. Why has this work of art not been updated? I absolutely loved it and am reading it a second time. Please author, If you are reading this... then bless your readers with another chapter.
BarebackWeirdo chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Please continue/come back! This story is amazing and I am SO happy that I found it, but I REALLY wanna continue reading this masterpiece!
evil-in-a-prom-dress chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
I just want to mention the MAN!SEX sold this for me. I found that warning hilarious
inuyasha16451 chapter 6 . 3/20/2020
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 6 . 3/9/2020
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
krgrant chapter 6 . 2/14/2020
I absolutely LOVE what you have written and your writing style. this is such an interesting story and I'm in love with it. I can't wait for chapter 7(when you are good and ready of course) especially when good Avatar/Harry Potter crossovers are few and far between.
Nemhain2009 chapter 6 . 2/5/2020
Great story! I’ve enjoyed reading it!