Reviews for From Start to Finish
HermioneX chapter 6 . 8/6
I love it! Please update ASAP!
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 6 . 7/26
I really do love this story, you know. I love how Harry - or Jayden as you have renamed him - is patient and kind and understanding of the fact that he is a stranger in another person's culture and how he respects and adapts to these new conditions. I love how you have humanized and empathized Tsu'tey in a way that was not nearly as well done in the film. I do love this fic. And I would love to read more. You are an excellent writer and I am glad to have stumbled across this story.
Zayabel13 chapter 6 . 7/5
WHEN IS THERE EVER GOING TO BE MAN SEX?!
Opinr chapter 6 . 5/30
This story is awesome, pity there is no more.
OwlofAwesome chapter 6 . 5/20
This was so much fun! I really liked how you were exploring the connection Eywa had with everything. The world building was interesting also! Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 5 . 5/15
I remember reading this a few years ago and loving it. Coming across it and reading it again, that hasn't changed. I just hope that sometime in the (hopefully near) future it may be continued. Keep up the great work!
leylinjan chapter 5 . 5/10
love this story so much - don't even know how many times i read it :)
I love this story and don't think it will ever get old. Please update soon thank you!
Lost-Nachos chapter 6 . 5/8
Why? Just why have you not continued this glorious work? Shame on you Leaving hundreds if not thousands hanging like this! That's it! I don't like you anymore! Not finishing the story like that is just so rude!
You... you crusher of dreams! You got me hooked on your story, emotionally invested into it, and then just stopped. I am now the most depressed bubble in the world.
Mirage chapter 6 . 4/28
love this Story, ist very interesting to read
but will this be Tsu'tey and Harry and Kirrir as Pairing...at this Point you only see the last two togther and with Tsu'tey and Harry ist like pulling piggytails and kicking a Little Boy/Girl he likes and does not know that its attraction and jealousy he feels

please come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story, cant wait to read more
its now April 2015
alemery chapter 6 . 4/25
Neet!
Jarjaxle chapter 6 . 4/20
Well, mark me interested...this story is officially jumping maybe top Favorite Story with these Series Crossover Category. I am expecting Grace and Trudy survival for your information...let's just say there will be consequences if they will not.

and I have noting against Flash even if I don't like to read it. You so far have kept it out, but when you start write it can you please put a warning if you start graphic malexmale sex scene...just not my thing. ;) put if you keep it let's say T category AKA Light Kisses and so on...i have no problem on them. also if there are future scenes like Harry is resting against Tsu...no problem...Keep up the good work tough. this has so far been very good story.
inuhanyoulover chapter 6 . 4/14
I love your story Please update soon. :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 4/13
aalllwwww! I was getting in to this story! Hope you counte it soon! :)