Reviews for From Start to Finish
OwlofAwesome chapter 6 . 5/20
This was so much fun! I really liked how you were exploring the connection Eywa had with everything. The world building was interesting also! Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 5 . 5/15
I remember reading this a few years ago and loving it. Coming across it and reading it again, that hasn't changed. I just hope that sometime in the (hopefully near) future it may be continued. Keep up the great work!
leylinjan chapter 5 . 5/10
love this story so much - don't even know how many times i read it :)
I love this story and don't think it will ever get old. Please update soon thank you!
Un-used sanity for sale chapter 6 . 5/8
Why? Just why have you not continued this glorious work? Shame on you Leaving hundreds if not thousands hanging like this! That's it! I don't like you anymore! Not finishing the story like that is just so rude!
You... you crusher of dreams! You got me hooked on your story, emotionally invested into it, and then just stopped. I am now the most depressed bubble in the world.
Mirage chapter 6 . 4/28
love this Story, ist very interesting to read
but will this be Tsu'tey and Harry and Kirrir as Pairing...at this Point you only see the last two togther and with Tsu'tey and Harry ist like pulling piggytails and kicking a Little Boy/Girl he likes and does not know that its attraction and jealousy he feels

please come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story, cant wait to read more
its now April 2015
alemery chapter 6 . 4/25
Neet!
Jarjaxle chapter 6 . 4/20
Well, mark me interested...this story is officially jumping maybe top Favorite Story with these Series Crossover Category. I am expecting Grace and Trudy survival for your information...let's just say there will be consequences if they will not.

and I have noting against Flash even if I don't like to read it. You so far have kept it out, but when you start write it can you please put a warning if you start graphic malexmale sex scene...just not my thing. ;) put if you keep it let's say T category AKA Light Kisses and so on...i have no problem on them. also if there are future scenes like Harry is resting against Tsu...no problem...Keep up the good work tough. this has so far been very good story.
inuhanyoulover chapter 6 . 4/14
I love your story Please update soon. :)
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 6 . 4/13
aalllwwww! I was getting in to this story! Hope you counte it soon! :)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 4/4
so can Jayden's Na'vi body get injured, but not his humans? Oh, and please update? I cant dictate you story , But I love what has been written. Your take in Jayden's immortality and sanity is facinating and his reactions to things amazing. Please continue, if not, thats ok too. It is your story after all.(sorry couldnt review for chapter 6 since I already did so)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 4/4
Quaritch was hot...In an older guy kind of way...hmmmmmmmm.
nyura-vanko chapter 6 . 3/29
I know it has been some time, but I hope you some day continue this
BlackShadow1 chapter 6 . 3/14
this is great, but it sadly seems abandoned which is a shame