Reviews for From Start to Finish
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Quaritch was hot...In an older guy kind of way...hmmmmmmmm.
nyura-vanko chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
I know it has been some time, but I hope you some day continue this
BlackShadow1 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
this is great, but it sadly seems abandoned which is a shame
ToshimiOkami chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Ohmygosh! I hope you are still writing this it's absolutely amazing!
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
This is a really pretty story. I kinda like the whole calm and almost but not really air-headed take on Harry's/Jayden's character. I really hope you continue posting chapters.
RinRin-Chama chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
This fic is absolutely and positively wonderful!
sea-kingdom chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
This starts off really strange, with Harry being insane and disconnected from his life.
Even with the other humans, he's only pretending.
But on Pandora, he bonds with his sister Eywa, and the viperwolves, and truly makes friends with the other Na'vi...
I really love the way this story is going, it's so different than all the other ones.
For one, Harry is the Master of Death - an entity, not quite human, and he has four fingers and Eywa thinks him 'delicate' and he starts learning archery and his interactions with Tsu'tey are just fantastic!
I really, really hope to read more of it.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I have been looking for this fic and now I know why I couldn't find it. Don't read things that haven't been updated in more than a year. Sadness. Oh well.
Ani chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
This last chapter broke my heart and the end had me nearly in tears. Great story I hope you continue someday.
Floating Ash chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
This is a really good story, I can't wait for the next chapter :) wonderful writing!
Deathe chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
I am glad this story like these are written(not slash ones mind you) because they are well thought out and the characters are not OOC (much). Look at Tsu'tey, he is very much in character but i hesitate on how soon you had him realize how he treated Jaa'dyn compared to others. In the movie he took FOREVER to ackowledge Jake, and i understand that Jake is going for Neytiri though,but that is just an added bonus to his hate of 'sky people' already. The scenario that made him realise his treatment of Jaa'dyn is perfect for one of his character!
As the story goes on i realise that Jayden's voice is being written as normal sounding. In the second chapter it is explained that his 'illness' had made his voice really quiet and yet as the avatar he speaks normally, wouldn't he instinctively use his quiet voice? Actually now that i think about it did he practice his voice during the training of his new body?
Have the Na'vi noticed his four fingered hand, and if so why haven't they called him on it?
As this is going on where is Mo'at, and is she not their spiritual leader? If one of the Na'vi would recognize the difference in him from the others wouldn't it be her? It would be her or Neytiri who would feel the life and death magic in him since he has so much of it no? I know that Mo'at gives advice to Jake so where is she when it comes to Jayden? I apologize for the many questions but at least i reviewed first right?
In the next chapter, since you have written Tsu'tey's confrontation with him, i would like to see him observe(stalk) Jayden. By either seeing him hanging out with the animals, Eywa, or just having a brothers day out Exploring. You know, have Tsu'tey see the real him and become all confused and angsty over his hate towards him. Oh! Maybe have Jayden go into a situation in which Tsu'tey realizes that he really is sick and feels guilty over turning a blind eye at his illness or something. This is a mere suggestion and not a demand(i think?).
On another note i am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in two years? So i went to your page and found out you haven't abandon it but merely haven't thought of a chapter fit enough to follow this one. This is a relief to me that you are not rushing whatever you have in mind and that you have a filter. Thank you for having left a note and not having us forever wonder what has happened. I can't wait to see the chapter that will one day follow this one!
P.s.
Hope it's not to much at once.
FarTooLong chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
MOAR! I know its been a really long time since you've updated this story but pls if you ever decide to take it back up i really want to see how tsu'tey and jayden's relationship will develop.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 2/6/2015