Reviews for From Start to Finish
cliviny.caroline chapter 6 . 7/14/2019
Por que meu Deus essa fic maravilhosa não tem mais capítulos?
Ela tem tanto potencial e é incrível. Por favor continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2019
Haha I first found this story a few years ago and even now I still come back occasionally to re-read it. This story is still an absolute fav of mine. Hope one day you get inspired to continue it.
ewanko chapter 6 . 6/11/2019
if someone asks me how good this fic is, i'd say its good enough to keep reading despite a massive headache-that-might-be-a-migraine. i suffered physical pain for this fic. thats how good this is. already favorited and followed the fic, i think i'll f&f the author too :D

(...on a aide note, if ur head hurts while reading, its probably smarter to stop reading lol im kinda having trouble typing this the headache just levelled up hsjslclhl)
atw2162001 chapter 6 . 5/7/2019
Please update.
bebepantheon chapter 6 . 3/28/2019
This is definitely interesting!will you the fact that Jayden is pack with the Viperwolves to he Na’vi, especially finding out from Tsu’tey or the Chief or Mo’at?
Theseus Jackson Smith chapter 6 . 2/17/2019
You have lied to us.
There hasn't been an update in 7 years.
Amy chapter 6 . 2/4/2019
This is fantastic and i am extremely saddened that there is not more written. I do so hope one day you continue because this has great potential to be epic. (more so than it already is!)
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
i love this and cant wait for more! please update!
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
lol hilarious!
Eli Clark chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
It's sad that this likely won't be updated as it is an amazing story. I honestly fell in love with it! :3 but it's been so long since it was last updated, I don't have much hope for it to be updated. I hope it will be but I'm not sure.
A fellow writer chapter 6 . 12/26/2018
Please please please please don't give up on this story! Please?
Akuma no ouji-sama chapter 6 . 12/10/2018
It’s a brilliant story i hope you will end it
zamik chapter 6 . 11/30/2018
I would love to reach the end of this story. It is amazing and interesting. Will you ever continue? Please?
InsanelyClocking chapter 6 . 10/7/2018
I wish that there was more of this story, but it said that it last had something done to it in 2012, so I won’t get my hopes up. Still, it was great, and if this is all there is, then I think it was worthwhile.
Carol542 chapter 6 . 9/12/2018
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »