Reviews for From Start to Finish
rell chapter 6 . 9/10/2018
What a great story. Maybe one day there will be more.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
Hey loved the story I hope to see more.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2018
Another chapter please!
animebird16 chapter 6 . 8/3/2018
Great work! So pleeeeaaaase update!
BlackHeart96 chapter 6 . 7/13/2018
I really enjoy your story! It’s very fun and well written. I love Jayden’s attitude. I hope you write more!
Guardianangel1.20 chapter 6 . 5/28/2018
Im in love with the connection jadyn has with the viperwolves. its just so cool to me
wildtrance chapter 6 . 5/13/2018
I'd love to see Jay explain the Viperwolf thing to the humans.
slytherinduolover chapter 6 . 5/8/2018
I absolutely love your humor and wit in this story. It had me laughing and giggling through most of the story as well as being in awe of how your characters interact and how their lives are connected. This is one of the best stories of this crossover I have read. I can not wait to see if you add anymore to it.
GhettoZorcress chapter 6 . 5/7/2018
more plz
vepmoon96 chapter 6 . 4/21/2018
I’m just curious if you are ever going to continue this story? Cuz it’s very good.

I know your still writing and was wondering if you just lost interest?
NatNatWriter chapter 6 . 3/21/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter. Please... Please update soon
Life's a dream chapter 6 . 3/18/2018
I wanted to let u know that this is a beautiful story, and thank you for writing it. ;)
Taiga Hibari chapter 2 . 3/10/2018
I thought the Colonel's scars and voice are my favourite
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 2/2/2018
Please don't forget about this story, I enjoy seeing how Harry gets used to the people.
Could we see something from his teachers perspective please? It would be interesting to see how he thinks and feels about being forced to teach.
Aivilo1993 chapter 6 . 2/1/2018
"Being a Viperwolf is just plain strange"

I snorted. The vibes were of introspection, tiredness, and loneliness; then "Being a Viperwolf is just plain strange" happened. And I laugh, because that's certainly one way to lighten the mood a little.

I do enjoy reading different versions of MOD!Harry though. And very few manage to tie even "just Harry" in well with Avatar. But this fic is one of them. :D

It's interesting to see Harry written this way - vaguely apathetic, relearning emotions, playing with Eywa, tearing down negative notions (mostly in Tsu'tey, but in others to a lesser extent), doing things for the lols (their faces!), rolling with the Viperwolves causally.

It will be interesting to see where it goes, if your still inspired to write this. (please don't take that line as pressure though - I meant it as a general observation..)
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »