Reviews for From Start to Finish
I-Y-T-Y chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
I may not review every chapter, but I will definitely be reading them :) You have a very insightful and well written story here!
Moonlit Magic chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
WOW! This was my first time reading your story and I think it's AWESOME! Looking forward to the next installment!
Chloe-88 chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
A friend has recced this story to me today, and I'm so glad she did, because it's AMAZING! I suppose you should be proud of yourself, after all your talent will be the reason why I'll fail Financial Economics... But nevermind, it's so worth it. Please, write more, I couldn't stop reading, and after this last chapter I just crave more. The world you've created, it's absolutely breathtaking, so many /details/. You kept surprising me with practically every sentence, be it with the humour, the amazing descriptions or simply all this ideas that seem to make so much sense when you read them, but that I would never think of myself. So please, write more.
Deaths-Mate chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
i love you, my dear. this story helped a lot. all i could think was 'i really want to read an avatar story' but i couldn't find one. then i checked here and here this story was, my saving grace. and it's so good. i just love harry. can't wait to read more.
jwstahle chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
I love this chapter a lot. I love the thought processes that he goes through. I cannot wait to see how this is all going to turn out. Please update soon.
Kris2025 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Laughs at the hilarious events within the story. This story is pretty good so far. Can't wait to read what comes next. Please update soon, I'll be waiting. That sounded kind of creepy... oh well. Bye for now. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Navi sex. How do they even go to the bathroom? Do they even go to the bathroom? Who knows. This time bye for real. Bye.
jgood27 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Yoru no Nx chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Mah that was poetic in a way and very, intimate, i could say. I believe (from reading this) that if you were to go into pro writing that you could go very far. Interesting style and flow. I feel very connected for some reason to these story.
Lyridium chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I cant get enough of this! I love it! Im looking forward to the next installment
CrzyFreek09 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
really like this plot please keep it up and hope to see a new chapter soon!
Storm.Gazer chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
This is truly an amazing and interesting story.
Dream's Abyss chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
I guess Harry is taking the short-cut to learning how to reconnect with everybody else again.
Sirenfox chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Quick little note here, as the avatar drivers Havord and Carver would be aware of exactly how tall the Na'vi are...and it's not 7 feet. on average a Na'vi reaches 10 feet tall. Just something you might want to note.

Star
jane chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Such a good chapter; you are bringing out each character and draw what you see of them that I could see them as life and flesh people. I hope you update soon.
krazyfelinelover chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
This is a cool story, nice plot and I love the details that you add. Thanks for writing and updating so often, I know how difficult that can be. I'm guessing if you do create have Jayden become an animagus it will be a viperwolf, which is better than a Thanator in my opinion.
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »