Reviews for From Start to Finish
Silence of Sorrow chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Thank you dozens for updating! I can't wait to find out what waits for Jayden and how the Navi are going to react to him. I really hope that you won't keep us in suspense for too long!
Saeadame chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Eh, I didn't really find the Colonel hot at all, although I'm not into military types irl either, so.

Yay new chapter! Harry is... kind of adorable for an immortal being. Very cool. Can't wait for them to meet up with actual Navi types~! Should be interesting ;).
Dweiathecat chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Me like. :) Please update soon. SOON. .
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Finally another person started another Tsu/Harry fanfic 3 good I can't wait for future chapters hehe thanks for posting! I liked it so far
WolfbainKohaku chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This sounds like it would be an interesting story, I loved Avatar when it first came out, and figured it would make for a good HP crossover story. I'd love to read more. I don't really have much to say as a critique other than the page break was pretty bit, but aside from that it's a good first chapter. :)
Fireotaku18 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like! It has an intriguing ploy idea, can't wait to see what happens
Paige chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like it. Please, do continue. :)
IDon'tKnow123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
. . . Dude i love you right now. This is different i like it! Can't wait till your next chapter! XD
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So far, I really like this story! I can't wait to see how he reacts with Pandora. *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* GREAT JOB! I hope you write more soon! _
idiosyncraticdreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love this story! The way you portray a post-Azkaban Harry is belivable, and the story is well written. I hope you choose to continue this story, I'll be looking forwards to your next update!
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
good
Silence of Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Thanks for sharing! I really liked the beginning and how you didn't drag it a few chapters about Harry's imprisonment and how he's going to adapt to being human again. I really hope that you will continue this!
solkatt chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
very interesting, it'll be nice to see how this plays out )
Aura chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love it

Write more please

You better not abandon this story like some people do

If you do I shall stock you until you continue writing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love it! Harry/Jayden is adorable! I love his slightly off kilter POV! I can't wait 'til he gets to Pandora! I'm pumped to see how he'll interact with everyone (and who he will interact with).
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »