Reviews for The Only Exception: Bonding
IndianFeather1994 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
“Billy!”

I love it already! (I love Billy, especially. lol)

Even though it’s really hard to pick a favorite part, I would have to say my favorite would be the moment between Embry and Leah in the woods after they spoke with Billy. I love that she was open enough with him to cry and how he told her it hurt him. That was definitely an ‘awww worthy’ moment. And then how they went back into their banter about Sadism and everything just made them even more lovable.

I just want to say that I haven’t read too many Leah/Embry stories, and there is a reason for that. From my experience, when they imprint, they either change into two completely different people, or they don’t change at all.

I hate when I’m reading something because I’m specifically wanting a certain character or characters and then the writer changes them into something almost unrecognizable. And I also hate it when something as strong and undeniable as an imprint happens and they aren’t affected in the slightest. They should change a little, maybe even a lot, in time, but not too much. There is a happy medium somewhere in there and, my friend, judging by your prologue, it looks like you may have found it. I really hope I’m right, because I’m already loving it. :)

So as for the prologue, you did very well.

Thank you for sharing!

-IndianFeather1994
MissEllen chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Really awesome story, I'm glad its only the beginning. You write very well, in an engaging way. I like the softening of Leah as time has gone on, and I like Embry a lot.
Switzerland81 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Very good job with this story and the characters, I really like your turn on Leah/Embry.
Switzerland81 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
they're so darn cute together! i actually even liked the Nessie part too, which is rare for me. her interaction with Leah is so sweet.
Switzerland81 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Good job :)
Switzerland81 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
i just love what you're doing with all of the characters. it all seem so natural, it flows so well.
Switzerland81 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
that was so great. and sad. sad but great! i'm so glad i stumbled upon your story :)
Switzerland81 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
love Embry's mom! it was nice that Jake let him tell her about the wolf secret.
Switzerland81 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
great job with the Charlie convo, it was perfect!
Switzerland81 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
sweet :) I like their mind link. very nice chapter!
Switzerland81 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
great first chapter :)
PandoraBear chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Interesting match... I like it:) Only thing is wouldn't Leah and Embry have seen each other before?
brankel1 chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Excellent job.
bombon chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
so so so sweet!
mami-hai chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
Yes! Can't wait the new one! Falling love each other. Falling each heart. Falling each other's arm. Falling each life.

Wonder if there is any drama?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »