Reviews for The Worst Memory
Catsluver chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was incredible. Sam is gonna have soooo much heartbreaking guilt when he remembers everything he did and I'm sooo glad that Dean understands that it wasn't really Sam. That episode truly broke my heart and I've only watched it the one time because I just couldn't handle seeing what lengths Sam would go to get the alpha and to see how little he cared for his brother. But now of course we know it wasn't really him but at the time it was soooooo hard to watch. This story was beautiful and I have a feeling that Sam and Dean are going to have a few of these kind of moments when Sam's wall comes down. Sam does guilt and regret so well and Dean is the most awesome big brother in the world and all he wants is for Sam to be ok. I just loved the little joking around Dean and Bobby did in this too. It was absolutely perfect. And comforting big brother and sad, sobbing Sam just made my heart melt. Thanks so much for this. Loved it. *hugs*
LeahMarie chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
oh gosh this story was just perfect! I felt like sobbing right along with Sam! this was just so good!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Reall,very
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved this! So perfect with the emotions and the characterizations. Thank you so much!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
YAY DEAN IS AWOEMSE,,,, AWWWE LOVE PROTECTIVE DEAN.. O,O AWWWWE POOR SAMMY HE NEED TOO STOP BLAMING HIMSELF.. P.P