Reviews for The Lion King: Through Simba's Eyes
060896 chapter 7 . 6/9
If only this happened in the original cartoon movie from 1994.
Rose the Fox chapter 11 . 3/31
I really like this version of TLK, this is amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2020
great
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2020
You shouldn't have joined nala
Most of the things simba said this time it was nala
Haha
You could just have used only simba
Welldone
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Thank you so much for combine the one sang by Elton John and the one is the movie a f having simba and nala sing thank you
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
awwwwwwwww! 3
wasa11030 chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
ashanti seems like a younger version of zira is she related by any chance?

cookie (::)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Why do u make nala such a crybaby? It's really annoying and it's the exact opposite of what she really is
Embemxrabbit chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
Nice job with this :)
Lionkinggirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Very cool

Uwayna35 chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
listen to Shadowfeet while reading this story. I love tyhis story, but it seems a little serious for cubs. But i can't do better so ... Your an Amazing writer
CarminaxBuranax chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I read this entire story from beginning to end non-stop. Well done! I love Simba/Nala fics with all the fluff in them. I really hope you keep writing.

CarminaxBuranax

P.S. I read you profile, and if you ever need to vent, just send me a PM anytime.
julian chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
you should do one through nalas eyes
Jimmy8492 chapter 19 . 5/5/2011
Hmm, not going to lie. The ending was abrupt and disappointing. I was hoping for more than just a simple fight followed by death. It seemed as though you just said, "he died, the end." In your next story, work on better closing, as well as more originality.

Your chapters that were original were the best ones. Your twists in the actual movie were good, but if you don't put more of your own ideas, it feels as though people are just reading the movie. That makes it predictable and, well...boring. Like I said, your fully original chapters were definitely the best ones, and you should put more of those in your next story.
Jimmy8492 chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Very clever having their old enemies become loyal to scar. I almost forgot about them!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »