Reviews for The Lion King: Through Simba's Eyes
chaosblast321 chapter 19 . 5/5/2011
Great job can't wait to read your other fic!
chaosblast321 chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Oh yeah this is getting good
KShara Khan chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Scar would have better off if he would have jut run away, instead by blaming the hyenas and then attacking Simba he did nothing less than commit suicide.

Please continue with the rest of the story and maybe on to Simbas pride!
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Aww I hate it when the story is almost over! Nice chapter and update soon!
KShara Khan chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
If not…I think when he finds himself cornered and vastly outnumbered, he will step down. I think they forgot about the hyenas, with them Scar may have the advantage in numbers!
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Nice chap. I wonder what the others are gonna say when they find that Simba and Nala are alive. Update soon!
chaosblast321 chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
Scar you are officially screwed

prepare forthwith final chapters!(sad voice- I hate it when I know I good story is about to end therefore I'm sad right now!)
chaosblast321 chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Haha the king has returned this and the jungle scenes were my fab parts of the movie and you made them slightly better and I agree with your writing he lives in you goes better here than opening sequence of tlk2
KShara Khan chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Very nice, that song "He Lives In You" is one of my favorites! Please continue!
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Thank you Rafiki for finally knocking some sense in him! I'd say that that was my favorite scene from the movie but that would be a lie for I loved the entire movie, with the exception of the stampede of coarse. I'm glad he's going back to tell his mom and Nala that he's going back instead of just running off too. Nice chapter and please continue, though I sorta liked your cubby snl parts more, but thats just me. I do hope, however, that you write some more cubby snl fics. As I said please continue!
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
Shame on Simba...I wonder why Sarabi or Nala didn't whack him in the head then and there but I think the job would be better with Rafiki and his stick lol anyways please continue and good chapter.
chaosblast321 chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
Ah the screw you I don't want to face my past scene good take on it great chap too...(not really but medircre is Kay in my book ;)
chaosblast321 chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
Awoo can you feel the love tonight I certainly can't I can feel the rejection though sigh, well good chap an nuce mix of the mivie and Elton John versions if the songs
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 14 . 4/30/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to see the next!
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Nice chapters, I have an idea of what's gonna happen next. Keep updating
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »