Reviews for The Lion King: Through Simba's Eyes
KShara Khan chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
I have just read the last two chapters, very very good! Please continue!
chaosblast321 chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Touching song, so I guess hood job on this
chaosblast321 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Good job I think
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Whoa... Was not expecting Nala to give a speech like that, it makes her sound very wise and if that's her speech then I can't wait to see Simba's and to see what happens next and if they put the pieces together and figure out it's Scar's fault. Good story and keep updating!
chaosblast321 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Touching a wise beyond their years moment but touching. One thing you forgot to add to your list before love remains undying egotistical/psychotic/jealous mind plots to take over the throne but of course simba wouldnt have known that at this time. Also slight question yes live endures forever but it kind of seems that it's like they don't/didn't live their parents much/as much as each other and for children(cubs) hearin somethin like that is kinda weird but not unexpected. Btw nuce chapter can't wait fir mire
chaosblast321 chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Good job I'd mightve already reviewed this but oh well more dteail nxt rvw
KShara Khan chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
I have to say that this speech sounds far to mature for young cubs but aside from that it is quite good.
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Nooo! I don't know who I feel sorry for more: Simba and nala, Sarafina and Mufasa, or poor Sarabi... At least simba and nala are okay and they still have each other which, in a way, I think the movie should've at least had it that way. Good twist. I can't wait to read more!
KShara Khan chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Doing that to Simba alone was bad enough, but to do that to both Simba and Nala, THAT IS TRULY EVIL!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
chaosblast321 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
Not that plot twisting nut at least simba won't be alone good chapter thoughp
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Aw... Can you feel the love tonight because love will find a way :) poor Nala for her being emotional and poor Simba for his new rivals but as the title says love will find a way lol Im lovin it so far. Keep updating
KShara Khan chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Like you said, "Love Will Find a Way"!

Very nice!
TaylorTLKfan95 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
I like it! Especially when Simba accidentally said his thoughts out loud and when he calls Nala 'his princess' Too cute! Please update :)
chaosblast321 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Unyielding rival? Oh well I like it an happy Easter to all if ya! Also little phrase I may or may not have made or maybe it was on wolfie's fic idr anymore anyway(random movie reference I've made #15) screw you Ashanti I goota go feel the live tonight!

-Simba(I know they're still cubs buuuut it's still semi funny)
chaosblast321 chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Um careful there they're still cubs man...other an at great jib waitin for more
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »