Reviews for The Lion King: Through Simba's Eyes
chaosblast321 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Ah cute, funny, simbas mom talks like scar? Well anyway nice chapter and little side note dmn you Ashanti seems vaugely familiar...won't go into detail though good job
chaosblast321 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
No I can't wait to be king? (though guess I can't talk either if you read my disclaimers mines probably mote by the book)
LoneWolf LUFC chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I liked the difference and the new setting, but theres one thing i picked up on. In the chapter "I Like Nala?" Simba already confessed his feelings and kissed her. just seems a little strange you wouldn't forget something like that in the course of a day or two. You may want to review your chapters before jumping the gun.

That said it was a well written and sweet chapter, and i noticed my fic seemed too mcuh like yours for my liking too. Maybe just how both of them start maybe the writing style either way i intend to change that as soon as possible.

The Lone Wolf
LoneWolf LUFC chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I loved it! It was so cute the not wanting to show feelings and everything, not too keen on chapter 4 though too much like the film lol I do love the film but not enough cute moments ;) Any way i'll chunter on later i have my story to produce :)

The Lone Wolf
The Rogue Lion chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I just read chapter five, and I have to say, it's a faint reminder of one of Lonewolf LUFC's stories. This was some nice fluff and all, but the fact that you still don't start a new paragraph after the speaker changes kind of bothers me. I guess I'm too used to that.
Starzinmieyez chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Surely the kissing is what teen lions would do, not cubs. Other than that, this was really, REALLY cute
The Rogue Lion chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I was afraid of this. The people on this community don't exactly need another retelling of the movie. I'm sure most of us have watched the movie at LEAST 15 times and have every single scene memorized. So bottom line, this wasn't too original or necessary. I'm not trying to be mean, but I suggest you try something else
The Rogue Lion chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hmmm...This was a decent start for your first TLK fic, but Simba sounds too mature for his age. Try numbing it down a little. Everything else was okay. Some notes:

'Toucan' isn't exactly an appropriate word to call Zazu because toucans are tropical birds. Try hornbill

You should also start a new paragraph after the speaker changes. It's just a small thing I spotted in one paragraph.

Your title is very...interesting. Coincidentally, one of my future stories will have a similar title, but different plot.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4