Reviews for Resistance: Falling
smoak is smokin chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
CassFrea chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Lol they left their shoes at the beach :P
district's8 chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
xXNicklezXx chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
Everytime I see you say "Finnick won't die" my insides do a little dance:) I started spazzing when Finnck died, I could not believe that she killed him off. It was worse than when Prim died. But enough about that. You're an amazing writer and this is a wonderful series, I'm so glad I found it.:)
LikeACheshireCat chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
wooo love it, so tense at the end too!
snowlitbutterfly chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
thanks for writing this! only one more story to read and ill be done with this series!
ShapedLikeStars chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
hahahahah im such an idiot... i read this and then started reading resistance: bloodstream and then i was like hmm Ill go read other stories she's published only to find that there are two stories BEFORE this one... wooow.. whatever, it still made sense! good work ;)
bella-sk8er chapter 21 . 6/10/2011
..holy crap.. this is insane! poor Annie..

this was AMAZING! OMG I can't wait to see what happens to Annie.. I really hope nothing too bad..

loved this, btw :) this chapter, and this story.. it was amazing
Evermore18 chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
Hi! I've been reading this story since I stumbled upon the first book, and I've been in love with it ever since. I think it's only fair to give you a review. Ironically, I get on my readers' cases constantly to get them to review, which makes me a major hypocrite.

Anyways, I really love your story and I can't wait for Bloodstream! You showed me Johanna like I never knew her before, and I've gained a new respect for her because of that. I just have one major thing that's bugged me ever since Finnick met Katniss, and that's their friendship with each other. It seems nonexistent. There's only so much a front can do, and it seemed to me like they had a true, genuine friendship in the book. That's really all that's getting to me in a negative way, and I hope their friendship takes a turn for the better in Bloodstream. You don't have to change it, I guess, but I really would like to see it happen because I frankly can't imagine Katniss as anything close to a raging bitch. Just think of what she's done/ been through! I don't care if Finnick thinks Peeta's an idiot, though, because Peeta doesn't really show enough of himself to work with. :)

Well, that was my long review, which I hope will make up for not reviewing at all, even though I know it probably won't. Keep on writing!
Cayleebabee chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
This was so goood! :)

I wish you hadn't stopped it like that, I wanna know what happens to Annie! :p

You are a reallly good writer! :)
brooke13243546 chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
omg! thats so amazing are you going to make a fourth storie!
Kit chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait for Bloodstream! and where did Dogde go? Please update soon :D
jenna2468 chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
awwww it's over! That was amazing! I love your story! U seriously have to IM me when the new one comes out our something because I hav to read it!
Stina Whatever chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
finnick won't die! I'm happy, and I cant' wait for the next installment
timemakeitgofaster chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
...Where is Dogde? lol awesome chappie(: update soon