Reviews for Unholy Desire
CONTINUE
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
awe damn a cliffy :/
GrimmIchiShiro-fan chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
:D HAH! Aizen deserves what he got! I feel as if I have some sort of connection with Grimmjow OwO having an asshole father, a boyfriend, and being discriminated against for being gay *sniffle*
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Yaaaaaaaaay! Go Ichigo! That bastard Aizen deserved it! Please update soon! :D
Wrath4life chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Lol the end of this chapter was funny, so Ichi accepts Grimmy as his bf huh? Stupid Aizen, should've got more of an ass beat from Ichi for trying to make Grimmy change his mind of his sexual orientation. This can't be the end of this story right? It just doesn't feel like it's done yet...I still have lots of questions that still need to be answered. D:
Fluffy3314 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Lol Ichi said the B-word XD
Monnette chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I cant wait to read more of this story..
Shirosaki413 chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
YOU LITTLE - *sniffles* YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT WITH NO NEW CHAPTER?1? HOW COULD YOU, CRYSTAL! HOW COULD YOU! *run out of the room crying*

...

ANYWAY. xD awesome job so far! i think i might die from reading your sex scenes to, cuz damn, id be lying if i said they were awesome. heck, it aint awesome. its FUCKING FANTASTIC! xD and so much drama and fighting and funny acts...im surprised you havent killed me yet with this story...
Blank chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Lmaooooooooooooo
toribabekit chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Okay, I just have to say that this is freaking genius. You practically yanked me in that first chapter, that was such a good pull-in. Though, I read that first chapter on my way to school & when I tried to go to the next chapter on my dear, beloved iTouch, the school wifi deemed it inappropriate & I couldn't open chapter two until I got home. It was ridiculously frustrating. It also deemed this whole site as inappropriate, which had me seething with anger because during break I'm always getting my yaoi fix. Dumb high school. Anyway! I could read this over & over again, it just is so... fun to read. My eyes have been glued to the screen all day as I read the other chapters. I also have to say that when I first decided to read this, like when I read the summary & was like, "Must. Read.", I didn't think that it was going to be halfway as fucking hardcore as it is. You did a wonderful job with the personalities & nothing seemed a little fake or overdone. It was all just absolutely perfect. Also, love how you ended this last chapter by having Ichigo say that Grimmjow was his boyfriend. Genius! Another thing that I absolutely loved was that Grimmjow was a virgin & your sex scenes were ridiculously fantastic. Seriously, I was hardcore fangirling. If you have time to write another chapter, please do even though you kinda left off at a sticky spot where it may be hard to think of what to do next. Have Shiro meet Ichigo as Grimmjow's boyfriend! Oooh, that'll be hella funny to read because I know that you would make Shiro ask some crude ass stuff. So please continue if you have the time! I'd love to see what you come up with next. Thanks for writing such a addictive fanfiction, I could never have enough!
lemonlimediddies chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Love it!
M.Wolfraina chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I just love the end, it was such a fluffy moment, my heart was smiling with joy. :D Ichi is so honest when he is mad XD, I like that.

Loving how happy Ichigo felt when punching Aizen (really sadistic) but he so deserved it. How dare he say something like that. (Ichigo you should have punched him some more)

I like that you had flashbacks now and then, it built up the chapter in a exciting way.

Hope that we will get to know a little bit more about Ichigo soon.

Awesome chapter and can't wait to the next one. It bound to have some fluffy and heart warming moments...I hope XD.
nei stop chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Yayayay, yosh IChigo, good hob with Mr. Aizen there XD

Woho, love the chapter! The story is amasing~ keep up with the brilliant work dear :)
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Going awesomely! loves it!
Dusk Sailing chapter 5 . 8/20/2011