Reviews for Paradox Key
animedabest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
sopa is back people so if you want to still be able to read and write your stories sign this petition go on /petition go to the search and put in stop sopa 2014 but you have to have an account first to sign the petition but it's really easy to do and today is the last day. SO DO IT RIGHT NOW!
Zandamh chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
I'm sorry. My previous review was about all chapters, not only about first one. :)
I'm reading this story from beginning and I always appreciate your ideas. :)
Thank you again. :)
Zandamh chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Thank you very much for such a good story. ;) It was really entertaining. :)
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
That was amazing! Probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I do kind of wish for a bonus chapter... :D
A.J. Sawyer chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
This chapter was very touching and sweet, Haruko! My favorite until now! I love every scene of it, but my favorite is the final one when Li proposes her. _

I also adore the way that Misaki says she is pregnant! It's different from the other stories, because Misaki doesn't says that she is pregnant; she shows him! It so cute and I love it! :)

Sorry I still haven't left reviews on the other chapters, but I'll try as soon as is possible.

Lovely story with awesome ending and great job with the descriptions and the whole writing!

By the way, I agree with Bri in her review for this chapter. ;)
Destinies Entwined chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
You've done it again, babe. This story is more than another notch on your belt. It's the big beautiful shiny buckle. You have done so much for this community all these years. And your stories are among the best! Congratulations on another amazing work of fanfiction! I will PM you about the bonus chapter. HUGS!
Destinies Entwined chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
WOW! What a HUGE chapter! It was jam-packed with so much! and it always comes down to the option we didn't know we had, ne? the third path! d'yahh! ;A; brilliant. I love it! Hot and Heavy, cute and fluffy, and even desperate and dramatic...This story has been such a ride! every step of the way something gets thrown at us to change the game plan.

Poor Li & Misaki. T_T

ANyway, just a couple of random word misuse moments... "Assess" (not "access", in the very beginning))
and a couple times you wrote about "Dinner", but used "Diner").
A.J. Sawyer chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Wow, awesome chapter! I love the love scenes and fight ones were great! I really enjoyed to the final conversation, which makes me wonder what is the third option. I also like Amber's appearance. ;)

Update as soon as you can! :)
najas chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
I am soooo happy that the story goes on!
Sakabatou77 chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
Oohhh! Now we're getting down to the needy-greety!

Fight scenes and love scene! Can't get any better than that!

And what's this about a third option? Guess I'll have to read on when I get a chance. :D
Sayen.Love chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
I have read every chapter up 'til this point. AND I LOVE IT! I can always see Hei running his own restuarant because he like to eat a lot.

Now, Misaki... He's saving your LIFE and you want to get all PROFESSIONAL now! I cannot wait for the other chapters too come, right?! :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hehe! I laughed a lot on Misaki's reaction! Interesting chapter. :)
Aerysa chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Oh my gosh... Is it evil of me to feel an extreme sense of satisfaction that Misaki finally had a chance to cuff him? Lol

I know that cat and mouse chase is one of the reasons why we love this pairing so much. Yet at the same time, there's something so satisfying about closure, even if it is just temporary.

A delightful chapter with both romance and action-adventure rolled into one! :)

A few mistakes on spelling and general grammar stuff.
"Wannabe" versus "want-to-be"
"Somersault" versus "summersault"

And again the random unnecessary capitalization of some words.
Aerysa chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Damn I'm an idiot for waiting so long to read this... Or not since I have another chapter to read! :D

I was super excited to read that her memories were returning to her and my heart started thumping madly with the evening adventures. Haha I think it has been too long since I last read anything for this series XD

Besides that, there was a weird sentence where they were driving to the date location. That and I just couldn't imagine Hei or Misaki spitting in anyone's food despite how jealous they are.

Okay! Onto the next one!
Destinies Entwined chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Ahhhh! Such an action packed chapter! Wowzers! I loved every moment. But...WHAAAAT? WTF just happened at the end? Was she playing this whole time? Or is she putting business before pleasure once again? What the flying %#*! Is this girl problem?! Lol

I know I will have to wait for the next chapter to find out. But damn, girl! You threw me for a loop!