Reviews for Last of His Kind
SuziH-J chapter 5 . 7/24/2019
Looking forward to reacquainting myself with the rest of this verse.
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Have read this verse before, but found myself drawn to it again.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
If forgotten how good this story was! And I'm so glad I came back to re-read it. You are a fantastic writer, Milady. Thank you for these works. D.
KVD chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
love this idea so far. proper genius. moving on to the next now very excited
FranArian chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Love this universe...
FranArian chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Love this universe. Thank you for creating it and sharing the stories. :}
TheHuntersMoon chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
That was FABULOUS! I love the fact the Ianto never mentioned he was the dragon! I knew though, was it meant to be easy to find out or? Anyway that's besides the point here! The whole concept of this is just brilliant!

I love that Ianto's a dragon! It's bloody fantastic!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I love Dragon Ianto! :) This is a great idea! :)
AuereusUna chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story- the whole series in fact! (You'll probably be getting several reviews from me in the next few minutes!) This was a great set-up to a GREAT AU!
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
This is such a good beginning! I am really excited to see where you are going with this AU. Dragon Ianto is awesome. I love that he has such a long life span, he will be a good match for Jack.
akawho chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I read this awhile back on LJ or DW. Every once in awhile I feel the need to reread an old favorite and guess what? Your dragon verse won! I decided to reread it here because I like the simple format.
WinterDance chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Hang on - you know it's going to be a bumpy ride. Reading this sets the tone for the series - while you know there is so much they are going to have to discover you can already see where things are going to get rough. Jack's single-mindedness for the Doctor is going to be an issue - and yet he thinks nothing of not telling Ianto that before he leaves his home. There is a selfish side to Jack that you bring out quite well.
WinterDance chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
And the shock of understanding goes both ways. Jack's lack of faith in magic is sad - if in his time people have forgotten what it means it's a sad state of humanity.
WinterDance chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
One of the things that caught me from the beginning is the horrible loneliness they both suffer through. They are both unique unto themselves, and they both are faced with watching death come for so many throughout their lives. I don't get the impression of feeling sorry for himself on Ianto's side as much as Jack's, but then again Ianto was born to what he is while Jack has no idea what made him like this.
WinterDance chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ok, I'm going to try this again. This verse sucks me in so deeply I forget to review in the rush to go to the next chapter but I shall once more try to give you well deserved compliments. If I miss a chapter here or there please know it is because it is so damn good - not because that aren't appreciated.