Reviews for Once a Wildcat, Always a Wildcat
bbles2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I read this when you first posted, have many times since then, just now reviewing though. Love this new story, hope you continue it!
zanessafani chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
i love love love it (:

i hope you still will continue this really
speedsONEandONLY chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I MISSED YOU!
smartgirl231814 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
This girl is so distraught! I mean I know why she was upset and confused after losing her dad and cheating on her boyfriend but I don’t understand what will really push her to leave the town.

I’ll admit if I was her friend I would be upset as well and it will be hard to forgive her. I just hope she really has a….rational reason for leaving.
smartgirl231814 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well I must say it is very nice having you back in the writing world of fanfiction.

Secondly I’m so curious to read more of this story because it seems to have started in the middle and I want to know what was before and what will be after. And most importantly the mystery of Gabriella Montez’s departure from Albuquerque. What made her leave and what brought her back? I’m itching to know it all.
runninequalslife chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I think one of your strengths is how you write your characters relationships with their parents. Gabriella's is obviously complicated with her mother, with every reason to be. I'm curious to see how they interact more with one another. I also love how you're not telling us exactly where Gabriella was. Each chapter is revealing a tiny bit more information, until eventually we'll have the full story. Awesome job, I really like what you've done with this.
runninequalslife chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Really interesting start... I like how Troy is not necessarily the good guy right away. You've given us just enough information for us to infer what happened between them, but we don't know details yet. I'm eager to read how their relationship falls back into place and more of their history.

Awesome work! I love the start!
sxcthing123 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
loveee it!
blacksumo chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Oooo drama drama drama... I LOVE IT. MORE DRAMA PLEASE. :D
this moment is stardust chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
This is just such an amazing story and I love the concept so far. The character development just between the first two chapters is really great. The tension between Gabriella and her mother is just perfectly written and the emotion you draw out from their words and emotions tirades each other is great! Can't wait for the next chapter and to find out even more about gabriella and her relationship between both her mother and Troy but also her friendship with Sharpay and relationship with Kyle as well! All around this story is very intriguing!
Steph2013 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Wow, good chapter. Every heart breaking that she just left like that. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
That is so sad. And I bet he wasn't expecting her to do that. What's he going to do about it? Her poor mother too. All of this is just so sad. I hope she gets some happiness soon. I can't wait to see what happens net!
kristenkay0606 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
awesome chapter! can't wait for more!
zanfan chapter 2 . 4/22/2011