Reviews for The Right Way
blue1orange chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Beautifully written. Loved the big 'love' scene at the precinct.
blue1orange chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Great story angle. Very sweet. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I wish Andrew Marlowe puts this kind of situation in future. So touching and so wonderfully depicted.
1477166 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
HE TALKED TO JOHANNA. THAT IS LITERALLY THE SWEETEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN ANY FIC. EVER. I'm about to cry haha that is absolutely beautiful!
demuredemeanor chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Very cute! Had me in tears again, too hormonal!
chasingwords chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
i am so in love with your fics, seriously and i haven't even read all of them xD. I LOVEDDDD this one, so cute. I was almost squeeling reading this with the tears in my eyes. I can't even picture then my reaction if it would happen in the show xD.
HuntingPeace chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Loved this story! It's fantastic.
microgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow. I was blown away by this fic. I thought this was absolutely wonderful. I can see Rick going to as for Johanna's permission to marry Kate and then going to ask Jim. And then Kate going to tell her mom about the engagement was bittersweet. I did laugh at the flashback when Rick first told her he loved her. Again, I can see Kate slapping him. This was great. Thanks for sharing!
HCCG chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
This is not really a review of THIS story, but since this is my favorite one I thought I would comment here.

I just read all 15 of your stories back to back, and I have one question, how are you just graduating from high school?

You are an absolutely incredible writer. The way you build the story to it's conclusion feels like I was just riding the perfect wave. Please keep writing, you have a gift, that is an amazing ability to tell a story in such a way that the reader feels like they are there in the story.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
That was beautiful. Oh, God, I just...I don't have eloquent enough words right now to explain that to you, but WOW. I LOVED the proposal and the look at the 'I love you.' Kate slapping his is SO THEM. I can completely see that happening.

Thank you for a fantastic read. Instant favorite.

Emma
Scully223 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
OMG- so much love for this fic! so beautiful!
Scully223 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I. LOVED. THIS!

I cannot wait to keep reading!

beautifully written, moving, in character... the whole thing- just listening to Castle talk to B's mom... just son perfect )
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Wow. I love this! So glad you gave us those little flashbacks. Awesome story. Absolutely awesome.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I'm reading all your stories after finding the first one. Love all of them. Fabulous!
You Are A Trip chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
this was a great read, very sweet. Loved it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »