Reviews for Sweet Symphony
Panic at the Beatles Disco chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
UPDATE THIS, MAN.
WOMEN.
GENDER-NEUTRAL CHIBI-THING.
Well, what ever you are you have a good story going on here and I think it at least deserves a conclusion. Come on. I know you con do it. I know writers block is a bitch but I'm confident you'll find a way to beat it somehow.
Good luck, what ever you do.
-Panic
Canadian Reaper chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
please update again soon.
Panic at the Beatles Disco chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Great story, cant wait to see the next chapter!
southparkyaoifan chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
i cant wait fo more
Bakage chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
a sax is more awesome than a trumpet...how can that BE? NOOO! DAT IZ IMPOSSIBRU! (as you can probably tell, i am a trumpet player.)
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
I live in San Antonio, Texas, & I can't go outside in August. Too damn hot.
RainbowFedora chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
This. Is. LOVE X3 The writing is great and the plot is amazing! But no PruCan? Boo... Nonetheless, it is amazing Please update soon!
ERIN TEAGUE chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OMG LOVE IT IM A BANDY TOO (FLUETIST OW OW)(LOL CANT EVEN SPELL IT RIGHT) THIS IS AWESOME
Zaura Fay chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
I absolutely loved the start of this. It was a great chapter but the way you began I felt all the emotions running high.

Im happy to hear youre getting through your writers block.

Update soon!
Hinata28h chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
NO! I need to read more! Curse you cliffhanger! Curse you! I really like this! Continue! 3

Hinata28h
3 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
I would just like to let you know I love this story SO MUCH!

please please PLEASE continue! Your an amazing writer and the story has a good plot!

If I have to find on flaw though is that freaking cliff-hanger! I want to know what happeneds next sooo bad it's not even funny... But I guess thats actually a good thing so that means I can't find any flaws

Good work!
HetaliaFan13 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
YAY YOU'RE BACK! _

I've been like waiting forever for an update on this story. :D &Wow, it's nice to see Francis not being a huge pervert for once, the little wink at the end of the chaptie was actually kind of cute in a very twisted way. xP Way to go for Alfred! -prays that no one saw them coming into the house- O

Do update soon
Zaura Fay chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
So happy that you updated this. I love your story. I like how you introduced Antonio in this and I really like the friendship between Mattie and Vash. Oh and the part between Matt and Francis "oui? Are my hands cold?" "No, but that's not the point!" That line killed it for me. I also appreciated the inner conflict that Mr. Jones is going through in the last paragraph and the last line, was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter and to see all the other interactions. Hopefully their will be more Roderich and Gil :)
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Well, I'm glad to see that you've updated. A great read, jus tlike the other chapters, but I couldn't help but get the feeling this was more of a filler than anything. Which isn't bad, of course. Just...short? Yes, let's go with that.

I can't wait to see what happens now that Alfred knows about what Gil's been doing to Mattie! I'm not sure whether the idea of Alfred confronting Gilbert over it or going and asking Mathew why he didn't come tell him what was going on amuses me more. They're both pretty funny ideas and I can't wait to see which way you go, or a third option if you have something different in mind.

My only real complaint is that I would have liked to see what Francis thought when Mattie came home from band that day, all black and blue and bloody. I can imagine that he wasn't happy. Still isn't happy. Won't be happy any time soon. Francis just seems like the kind of guy that would try to figure out what was going on and then go and shout at someone over it. .

So, like I said, it was just another great chapter. I cannot wait to read your next update!

-Zu
Zaura Fay chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
So happy to see this updated. Love Alfred internal turmoil. Although if I may ask you something, are the others shunning Gil for what he did to Mattie? If not I think maybe you should write something about how the band as a whole is dealing with this situation, to make it more well rounded. Just a suggestion.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »