Reviews for NO ESCAPE
Cianna123 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Please update extremely quickly I can't wait to know what happens when edward find our what emmett did lol.
annodomini5070 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
WOW... continue! i'm not fun of Twilight ff, but this is something
MISS CULLEN chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
THIS IS REALY GOOD LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE SOON
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I loved it! Update! You should have Bella shoot someone while the cullens watching it happen.
cinnyshy chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
That went bout how I expected. I thought it was great though. So is Bella, going to tell, Alice, the teal reason why she left? I have a feeling that someone is after her too. She's being so secretive, and the last name change, is very suspicious. So let's see what is going to happen.
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
This is very intriguing. These first 2 chapters are really good.
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Sounds really good I hope that you will continue.
Cianna123 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
So far I'm really liking this story. I can't wait to read why bella left to begin with lol.
lovedimitri chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I cant believe that the next chapter was ups so quickly!

I am so loving this story.

The possesive, dominating, dark Edward you have in this story is bloody hot!

What type of ideas are you after?

I am curious to why bella left if she loved edward so much, must of been for his own good to put him through that much hurt.

cant wait for the next chapter
cinnyshy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Holy shit batman! So did he try to find her when she left? Or did he just let her go? Are we going to find out what there history is? I hope so, that way we can find out why she left, and became a dr. Did she leave right after high school, or a few years later? I've got a feeling that their reunion is not going to be a pleasant one, and I can't wait.
lovedimitri chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nice first chapter!

This story has caught my eyes and attention!
stephanie2817 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011