Reviews for NO ESCAPE
svollgraf chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Wow Ewards a hot head, nut hopefully can be a little smarter next time about it, now it can be tracked back to him. Glad to see Em come around to Bella. I suggest putting Seth as half sac he was one of my fav characters I miss him! IDK if you write lemons but I loved to Jax/Tara shower sceen ;P Thanks for writting hope you can finish this?
svollgraf chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Nice throwing Riley in there, Esme seems more of a snob then her tv counter part! ;) I really enjoyed this chapter hope Jake & Ed can work together to keep Bella safe, did you watch tonight Clay is losing it, I bet Gemma is gonna take him out. she loves Clay but Jax more! Hope you can write more soon!
svollgraf chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
And the plot thickens in a very very good way, thank you so much for writting, really awesome chapter, can't wait to read more, hope you can write soon!
svollgraf chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I can't wait to read about Phx, loving the Rose/Em, thanks for writting hope you do more soon!
svollgraf chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Wow that went alot better then I thought! Thanks for writting hope to read more from you real soon!
svollgraf chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Oh the drama, I LOVE me some drama, Ems a dork hes lucky thats all he got, Im glad Bella told him, I really hope you start writting soon, have you been watching season 4 of SOA, lots of great ideas! Thanks for writting ;)
svollgraf chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Em what have you done, he is in BIG trouble, are they a mc clud in this fic? I can't tell? Also I LOVE me some Rose she is BAD, & is gonna rock Ems world! Great chapter please write more soon, I am loving this story!
svollgraf chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I Love that they are still in Love! I can't wait to see what happens next, Tara is my fav on SOA, I love her strength & it would be awesome to see this Bella show the same, she realized she loves him and says screw it & goes for it! Is it still possible to get the back story? Thanks for writting, hope to read more from you soon!
svollgraf chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I just started reading this, I am a die hard fan of SOA, I really hope you start writting this story again, so far I am loving this story, I would really enjoy seeing where you take this, your writting is very good, thanks for writting, hope to read more soon!
niyah123 chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
I can't wai finsh as soon as I started I couldn't stop
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
that was good keep it up
Alexandria chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
I love this story I've been looking for something to read for a while and this is it please update soon
Dimka's chick chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
Under the same roof. Very interesting indeed...
lilmstran chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Things could get very interesting. This chapter was good. And we know it wasn't the Russians. So Esme is still against Edward and Bella being together? You would have thought she would have already given up. Update when you can!
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »