Reviews for NO ESCAPE
cbmorefie chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
Another great chapter! Loving this story, update soon!
WB Crazy chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
No need to worry about Bella/Edward being under the same roof, we need to worry about that crazy ass Jane and her brother. The might try to take her out so Jane can have what she wants. Also I know that Carlisle loves Esme but she would have flipped her shit if she walked in that office when he was rubbing Bella's shoulders. I still don't trust Esme either I think she's jealous of Bella that's why she doesn't want her around. Her issues go deeper then just what everyone thinks. It isn't all about Edward
joe-bobthepinkpony chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
This story is great. I would love to get Esme's perspective on the story.
aggy73 chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Seriously, what is Esme's problem with Bella? Is it that she's not part of the business or that he loves her too much?
Kgunter34 chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Great update.
zdra8351 chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Yes indeed. Edward and Bella under the same roof will be intresting. Cant wait to read who is behind everything.
dipsydoodle chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Funny, I thought the same thing about Edward and Bella staying at the same place. Esme's pissing me off with the Jane thing, but I get it. I do love that Edward has a Bella tattoo. Riley is a total psycho...I like it!
lilmstran chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Riley is a creeper. I wonder where is she going. To Jake's, maybe? I can't wait to read more. Update when you can!
Quakeitoff chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
possessed88 chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Great chapter. I hope Edward gets his act together as far as his feelings for Bella or he's going to lose her that way. Looks as if E & B need to talk anyway because they are both targets and need to protect one another. You know I always enjoy every chapter. You've drawn me in since the very first chapter. Good job. :)
tink32542 chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
I see you are a big Sons of Anarchy fan. Which is great, I am as well but using there season 1 writing and plotline and merging it with Twilight is great, as long as you acknowledge that you have. This story has alot of plagarisim in it and it can be quickly fixed if you would acknowledge the similiarites...
MaryKitty chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Oh I hope she flees to Edwards house!
babygirl0563 chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
well ofcourse riley is behind the shooting on E but weather it was ri or a hired hand i dont know, and i think that bella is either going the the cops (well jake) or heading to the cullens (hopefully) eeppp i love it, its giving my fill of SOA, i'm so excited for the fall for the new season! EEEEEEEPPPPPP!

BRITTNEY
Dimka's chick chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
In glad he's jealous that dumb ass. Hopefully she went to the res with jake. That should be interesting if edward finds out.

Oh and I loved that alice layed it down on them about being assholes.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »