Reviews for NO ESCAPE
Great update.
Cianna123 chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
dipsydoodle chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
Ooh, I was very excited to see such a quick update! I'm thinking that wack job Riley put the hit on Edward. Still pissed at him for having his head in the clouds at the club, but I love Him so he's forgiven. Ha! Curious to see where Bella is heading off to with the pics. You usually surprise me with the character's actions so this should be interesting.
zdra8351 chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
wow, action filled chapter. though I am a bit let down that both Victoria and Tanya did not try to start more than what they actually did. Was Riley the one that put the hit on Edward? Cant wait to read more.
zdra8351 chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
Wow, awful day for Bella, but looks like the night is now over for her yet. Cant wait to read what is about to go down with both Tanya and Vic... Please update soon.

Great to hear that there was no flooding near you. Hope it stays that way.
lissarose chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
loved the chapter, can't wait to see a cat fight! would love to see what esma has up in her mind. putting jane and edward together! can't wait for the next chapter!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Dang! This story is getting good. Please update when you can!
dipsydoodle chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
I'm a little pissed at Edward. That's all I'm sayin'.
MaryKitty chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Wow what a cliffy! That's no fair. Hope to get an update soon!
Vaena chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
There is so much going ón, edward wants bella doesn't he? Can't wait for next chapter, update soon!
rosaliehale1994 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
LOl Jerry springer episode!

love love love your story!

can't wait to read the enxt chapter ;)
lilmstran chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
Dimka's chick chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Damn what rose said was harsh. I hope bella doesn't give in easily. And barber bella should be hit on by a guy at the club, maybe edward will then get his head out of other girls breasts.
babygirl0563 chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Wtf is going on im so d MN confused! Please explain

brittney
sexymama25 chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »