Reviews for In memoriam
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
At least she didnt go with faber
Darcy Foster chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Oh I SOO loved this story-really nice-love m and m-darce
MorbidPet chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Loved it. A perfect end to a perfect story. Hope you'll write more.
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
this is really god! there should be a sequel or something:))
Kimberly-A chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
I just realized that I've apparently never reviewed this story, though I've read it many times. The thing I like best here is your dialogue, especially Mary's voice. One of my favorite lines is this:

"What?" she snapped. "I'm trying something new! It's called 'being nice.' I'm not convinced it isn't utter shit, but for you, Marshall, I'm willing to make an attempt. Go sleep in my big comfy bed before I change my mind and throw you out on your scrawny ass."

That's such a wonderful portrait of the Old Mary - snappish and rude and defensive - trying to move forward and do things differently. You did an amazing job of capturing both at once, and every word sounded absolutely in character. Bravo!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
Actaully sounds like the characters!
Athena13 chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Lovely! A follow up really seems imperative :)
sfchemist chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
This was really sweet. It's nice to see Mary trying for a change. And no complaints from me about chapter length, it doesn't matter how long a chapter is if the story is well written and original. Yours definitely meet the criteria. Looking forward to your next story, as always.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
*sniffle*

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
thundercalls chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
This is the first In Plain Sight fic I've ever read, and I'm SO happy that it is. I'd be perfectly content to only read your IPS fic for the rest of time, because it is so perfectly in character, that I doubt I'll be satisfied with anyone else's attempts. Each chapter opening, I would hear it in Mary's voice like her standard voiceover. I could hear everything in my head in their voices, see it in my mind, it's just brilliant! I love it so much.

And now I think I'm going to go on to read some of your NCIS Tiva fic! :D
Husky2014 chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
OMG I love this story please tell me there's more!
henrylover94 chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
love:D
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
"I trust you not to break my heart," she offered. "I just don't trust me not to break yours."

"We'll figure it out, Mary. We always do," he said, letting her lean in slightly and tentatively kiss him."

These have to be my favorite lines! So fitting for the two of them~~~ I can't wait to see where this all leads.
BrittanyLS chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
This was too cute! I like Mary trying! She and Marshall are perfect.
hookandladder chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
There's more, right? Right?

I love this story! I love the tenderness, the insight, the angst that is appropriate (not overdone drama like too many write) and the growing relationship between these two.

Wonderful!

PS: If you haven't already, please go to my post "Best of IPS Ficdom" and nominate your favorites! Thanks!