Reviews for Freeze, Thaw, Reheat
D3bbi3c chapter 52 . 6/19
A very good story. I thoroughly enjoined it. Not sure if you completed it but it is still very, very, very good. If real life intervened then I hope that there was a positive outcome. I'm going to make you a favorite author just in case you decide to write again. Wishing you and your family the best.
D3bbi3c chapter 18 . 6/14
I know this is an old story and you haven't written a lot of Castle stories but I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this. I read where you didn't finish it but I guess real life got in the way so I won't complain. Maybe you will, one day, when your kids don't require as much of your time. Meanwhile I just wanted to thank you for this story. Castle is over and it still hurts but stories like this do help a bit. I will write my own ending in my head should you never finish it.
Bikchun chapter 52 . 5/11
Thanks. Truly enjoyed this story.
Life must have taken you on another path. Perhaps you will cross this way again.
nalex411 chapter 52 . 2/18
WAIT WHAT THIS STORY IS FLIPPING AMAZING AND THERES NO MORE?!
3mily Blake chapter 52 . 11/26/2016
I'm still waiting for more chapters...this can't posible end like this! Pleaaaasse!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
Time to lose josh
Guest chapter 52 . 1/24/2016
Been waitin a long time for the rest of this story! It can't just end there! I have ready the story twice now and I need more. Need to know what happens!
Desperate Derelict chapter 33 . 12/2/2015
Still love this chapter
Guest chapter 52 . 11/28/2015
They don't get together at the end?! Whaaaat. I read this for two days straight
MeltedRos3 chapter 52 . 11/6/2015
You should write more chapters it's a really good book no it's a great book
41319always41319 chapter 52 . 6/15/2015
Doesn't seem like this story is complete and yet it's gone 3 years without an update so i don't know. With the amount of chapters in this fic, I thought their relationship would be much further than it is in this chapter when I started reading chapter one. I liked what I read at the end though.
41319always41319 chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
I love the food dance between Caskett.
Hithui chapter 52 . 1/19/2015
I know it has been a long time, but any chance of more of this story? It is wonderful!
Mitchmouse chapter 52 . 12/5/2014
I got totally caught up in this gem of a story. Found it while searching for another title and I wasn't disappointed! Sorry to see that it ended. Well done ShotsyGirl
TheHollowLord chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
I think Castle should stand up for himself more. Josh was a dick and Castle is just taking the blame and forgiving too easily, especially when Alexis and Martha side with Beckett right off the bat. It may be trust to give him a key but that includes hearing him out first before judging.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »