Reviews for Freeze, Thaw, Reheat
Thebonesgirl33 chapter 52 . 7/12
Look, I know its been a few years and there may never be another update or if you will even get this but I wanted to tell you just how much I love this story. Truly love it. It’s one I reread over and over. You got the character personalities spot on and your writing is fantastic. I read a lot of fanfic and I have my favorites, this on is one of them. Even if I don’t have it saved somewhere, I can always remember the name because I love t so much. I wrote fanfic for a little while and I understand the work that goes into it, what you have here is a masterpiece. I just only wish there was more. Anyway, I hope this gets to you and makes you smile like your fic has done for me. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic.
-Hailey(thebonesgirl33)
tvlover777 chapter 52 . 4/4
can you please write more?! We need an ending!
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
I love this chapter! I especially like the part where it mentions that Alexis should receive recognition for her academic achievements and that shouldn't be diminished just because her father is well-off. It's always irritated me that if someone's parents are even just moderately successful, they won't get scholarships no matter how hard they work.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/24/2017
I really enjoyed your story but was a little disappointed in the ending; perhaps I just wanted more. Thanks for sharing.
helensorrento chapter 52 . 11/13/2017
Are you serious?Your leaving this story here!I sat here all morning reading this and waiting for them to take the next step and there is none!Loves the story though.
helensorrento chapter 52 . 9/27/2017
I read this story in one day,I can't believe you left it is the ending?
D3bbi3c chapter 52 . 6/19/2017
A very good story. I thoroughly enjoined it. Not sure if you completed it but it is still very, very, very good. If real life intervened then I hope that there was a positive outcome. I'm going to make you a favorite author just in case you decide to write again. Wishing you and your family the best.
D3bbi3c chapter 18 . 6/14/2017
I know this is an old story and you haven't written a lot of Castle stories but I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying this. I read where you didn't finish it but I guess real life got in the way so I won't complain. Maybe you will, one day, when your kids don't require as much of your time. Meanwhile I just wanted to thank you for this story. Castle is over and it still hurts but stories like this do help a bit. I will write my own ending in my head should you never finish it.
Bikchun chapter 52 . 5/11/2017
Thanks. Truly enjoyed this story.
Life must have taken you on another path. Perhaps you will cross this way again.
nalex411 chapter 52 . 2/18/2017
WAIT WHAT THIS STORY IS FLIPPING AMAZING AND THERES NO MORE?!
3mily Blake chapter 52 . 11/26/2016
I'm still waiting for more chapters...this can't posible end like this! Pleaaaasse!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
Time to lose josh
Guest chapter 52 . 1/24/2016
Been waitin a long time for the rest of this story! It can't just end there! I have ready the story twice now and I need more. Need to know what happens!
Desperate Derelict chapter 33 . 12/2/2015
Still love this chapter
Guest chapter 52 . 11/28/2015
They don't get together at the end?! Whaaaat. I read this for two days straight
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »