Reviews for Freeze, Thaw, Reheat
Hithui chapter 52 . 1/19
I know it has been a long time, but any chance of more of this story? It is wonderful!
Mitchmouse chapter 52 . 12/5/2014
I got totally caught up in this gem of a story. Found it while searching for another title and I wasn't disappointed! Sorry to see that it ended. Well done ShotsyGirl
TheHollowLord chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
I think Castle should stand up for himself more. Josh was a dick and Castle is just taking the blame and forgiving too easily, especially when Alexis and Martha side with Beckett right off the bat. It may be trust to give him a key but that includes hearing him out first before judging.
afterthestorm47 chapter 52 . 12/3/2014
That was an amazing journey! Haven't read something sooooo good for a while! Honestly, your way of writing Caskett is just EPIC! I really enjoyed the slow pace of their relationship...though I wish you'd wrote the ending...
mattaweber chapter 52 . 11/23/2014
What a great author! Disappointed that she didn't finish it, but I guess I'll deal with it.
fillionfan chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
First of all, I hope you and your family are ok (given last chapter's author's note, even though that was several years ago). Secondly, seriously? This story is several years old, and I was hoping it would be continued by now. I have put off reading all the chapters posted, hoping you would add to it before I came to this last chapter, and after reading it, I am even more upset to see that it has not been continued. Again, I hope it isn't anything serious, and would love for you to at least give some kind of closure to this story if not the detailed closure it deserves (like the previous 52 chapters). Everything is out on the table for Kate and Rick and I would love to see how it wraps up, please.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/15/2014
Loved this story! I wish there was more to it, but I guess not!
still9000 chapter 52 . 8/8/2014
Cute story! I wish you would continue writing it;)
Guest chapter 52 . 4/29/2014
hi. so i guess this was it. but what a truly beautiful, wonderful it! you are so wonderful. i wish you'd continue it. but it's been a long time and you haven't updated so i hope you and your family are alright. it was an amazing story. thank you so much for writing and sharing it. i wish you all the best and i also wish you'd continue. but anyways, thank you.
petuniadoodle chapter 52 . 3/24/2014
Is this the end of the story? It doesn't say complete. It was a great story and I thank you soooo much for all of the time you devoted to telling a wonderful, beautiful story!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
This chapter was hysterical!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/19/2014
So, I'm a little late to the party and I just finished this story and oh my god I know real life is busy but I need more! I was waiting for that super cute confession and then a super hot make out sesh. AHHH. Come back I need more please!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 52 . 1/5/2014
I hope you can find the time to go back and finish this story, but I completely respect your need to do less Castle and more family. And Northern Michigan is my favorite place in the entire world! Happy New Year! Susan
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 26 . 1/2/2014
I've just started reading Castle fan fiction, so I'm late reading your story. I hope you can still get reviews. I love your story and this chapter made me cry. The scene at the cemetary was really touching. I can't put it down. Thanks for writing.
iannial chapter 52 . 12/16/2013
It's been such a pleasure reading this. You're an excellent writer and I was entranced from the start. I really would love to see a bit more finality to this. With the amount of chapters and time you devoted to this, I'm sure you'd like that as well. Please just one more chapter?!
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »