Reviews for Freeze, Thaw, Reheat
3mily Blake chapter 52 . 11/26
I'm still waiting for more chapters...this can't posible end like this! Pleaaaasse!
Time to lose josh
Been waitin a long time for the rest of this story! It can't just end there! I have ready the story twice now and I need more. Need to know what happens!
Desperate Derelict chapter 33 . 12/2/2015
Still love this chapter
Guest chapter 52 . 11/28/2015
They don't get together at the end?! Whaaaat. I read this for two days straight
MeltedRos3 chapter 52 . 11/6/2015
You should write more chapters it's a really good book no it's a great book
41319always41319 chapter 52 . 6/15/2015
Doesn't seem like this story is complete and yet it's gone 3 years without an update so i don't know. With the amount of chapters in this fic, I thought their relationship would be much further than it is in this chapter when I started reading chapter one. I liked what I read at the end though.
41319always41319 chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
I love the food dance between Caskett.
Hithui chapter 52 . 1/19/2015
I know it has been a long time, but any chance of more of this story? It is wonderful!
Mitchmouse chapter 52 . 12/5/2014
I got totally caught up in this gem of a story. Found it while searching for another title and I wasn't disappointed! Sorry to see that it ended. Well done ShotsyGirl
TheHollowLord chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
I think Castle should stand up for himself more. Josh was a dick and Castle is just taking the blame and forgiving too easily, especially when Alexis and Martha side with Beckett right off the bat. It may be trust to give him a key but that includes hearing him out first before judging.
afterthestorm47 chapter 52 . 12/3/2014
That was an amazing journey! Haven't read something sooooo good for a while! Honestly, your way of writing Caskett is just EPIC! I really enjoyed the slow pace of their relationship...though I wish you'd wrote the ending...
The Muse of Apollo chapter 52 . 11/23/2014
What a great author! Disappointed that she didn't finish it, but I guess I'll deal with it.
fillionfan chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
First of all, I hope you and your family are ok (given last chapter's author's note, even though that was several years ago). Secondly, seriously? This story is several years old, and I was hoping it would be continued by now. I have put off reading all the chapters posted, hoping you would add to it before I came to this last chapter, and after reading it, I am even more upset to see that it has not been continued. Again, I hope it isn't anything serious, and would love for you to at least give some kind of closure to this story if not the detailed closure it deserves (like the previous 52 chapters). Everything is out on the table for Kate and Rick and I would love to see how it wraps up, please.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/15/2014
Loved this story! I wish there was more to it, but I guess not!
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »