Reviews for The Dawn Conundrum
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Interesting idea. I have noticed while rewatching the episodes how Leonard is kind of a idiot, and jackass... As well as how Sheldon and Amy in a way are the truest friends Penny has, no matter how weird Amy can be lol. I hope you write another story for this little crossover idea.
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I really hope you do continue. I agree by the way, & Leonard treats him horribly in general. Like in the episode where he was fighting with Penny over letting a male friend stay at her place Penny was the only one worried when Sheldon ran off. And Leonard belittles Penny too, I don't like him.
mickelus chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I really liked this story, you captured the characters extremely well. I also like how you described Leonard using characters from Buffy (although I personally liked Riley). I would love to see this story continued in some way, but nonetheless it's still good as is.
Tropp chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I like this idea, a sequel would be awesome. Penny, Dawn and Sheldon bonding and maybe a surprise visit from Dawns "brother in law" Spike.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
yeah, leonard is a smarmy little creep.
PsykoJinx chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love it! Please continue!
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Oh please, please, please continue this! I was so pissed with them too, and now you've got Dawn here to sick on them! And I never did much like Leonard. Please?
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
really good :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
good and funny and you are right sheldon thought he was getting a noble prize and they just lied to him.

and what ever else you can say about sheldon, he the only guy that would gave penny money and she would not have to worry about how he want it paid back,
Gwennie333 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like it! It's really really nice. I wish you'd write more
editcat chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is a nice standalone (especially because I agree about the egregious nature of the offence of Leonard et al), but it is even better as a setup for a longer fic. I confess, it would make me happy if it ended up Penny/Sheldon. I wonder if Dawn's special nature as the Key might start unlocking some insights (intellectual or emotional) for those who spend time with her?
spikelvr75 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is such an interesting idea and well written story, please write more! I absolutely love both shows and love the idea of this crossover! Also, thank you for the Leonard-bashing, I seriously started to hate him after he did that to Sheldon and so seeing Dawn think of him as "worse than Riley" and almost hoping that Spike could get at him without the chip working is just totally awesome, I agree with her!
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very humorous!
wmwhitewolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I LIKE IT I REALLY DO
babysayitisn'tso chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
haha i never watched big bang theory but now i got too. but i'll bite. this seems interesting.