Reviews for The After
teagmania159 chapter 33 . 5/16/2012
I know your probably not gonna continue...which suck :S But i would like to say this is exactly how i pictured their lives after the rebellion and you just made it 100% on the dot. I did make me be alert for another chapter...just in case, but congratulations on your writing skills, I think they could take you far in life :)
TeamPeet chapter 33 . 5/2/2012
Hi, I was just wondering if you were going to continue? I really like your version of how things happened. It's honestly how I wanted to see things happen! I love how you've portrayed Peeta and Katniss. This is how I imagine them in my mind.

As far as a couple people pointing out that there are errors and it needs to be proofread, don't let that deter you from writing, if it bothered you that people were commenting on that. I would MUCH rather you continue writing without worry of errors than to stop because of that reason.
KellyRenea1981 chapter 33 . 4/4/2012
Awesome story I am loving it
Emilie-Horswill chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Heya

This is a nice start to a continuation, and I think you get the characters well, although there are annoying little words that you get wrong and disrupt the flow of the sentence. Maybe a Beta reader would help ?

But so far I am enjoying it :)
VMars lover chapter 31 . 3/8/2012
OMG Effie and haymitch giving them the sex talk. I thought Effie would talk about their so young and Katniss could get pregnant. Poor Peeta he got haymitch. Yuk
VMars lover chapter 25 . 3/8/2012
I love Effie in this story she sounds really fun.

Like at the end " it is 11am and your eating breackfast ( something like that)" and when she asks "what were u doing late?" I though it was fun.
DJawesome chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
have lots of errors should review and edit
Peetalover4ever chapter 33 . 1/1/2012
please update soon! i love this story and i want to read more! i Every day i check if you have updated yet and whenever you do i get really excited!

Madison Mellark chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
THIS ROCKS
readersays chapter 33 . 11/26/2011
is there more or does this end 33? anyways, i really enjoyed reading (:
brigrove chapter 33 . 11/25/2011
very emotional. One minor point "My husband and next oldest daughter…they wanted to make an example of them. They shot them with no warning"

As you've kept this in line with canon, this is wrong. Katniss is told in Catching Fire that Rue's family are okay.

I loved your treatment of her slow and painful recovery, so true to real life (as opposed to Hollywood movies)

I look forward to more
brigrove chapter 30 . 11/25/2011
can I be childish and say woo-hoo!
brigrove chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
painful
brigrove chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
so sweet
brigrove chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
actually from the build up to the visit, it was obvious we were supposed to think it would be Peeta, so it had to be Gale

Nicely done though