Reviews for The Incredibles: Dark Knights
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This is a really fantastic story! If you're still rewriting it my criticism would be to work on the grammar and what I find to be an overuse of CAPS. I think some of you're decisions were interesting (making a new set of wayne twins instead of giving Bruce a sister) but seeing as that doesn't change anything but names it doesn't really matter anyway. If you're still writing in excited to see what comes next, otherwise great work on the story!
RandomGuy chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Great story!
My only issue is with the rampant usage of ALL-CAPS.
typhoon chaos chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Decent plot, good writing, keeping us on the edge... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED AND HOLY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CAPITALIZATION! Seriously though, the capitalization of every word left the whole thing being almost impossible to read.
Vented567 chapter 16 . 1/26/2015
Cool story
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Dude your story's awesome please update I like a good BatMan crossover even if it takes place in an alternate universe.
Aspiring-Creator chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Not really a review but I just want to let you know that I got your messages and that I sent my replies, get to them when you have the time.
silverwolf chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
you should write a story where Dash becomes the Flash oh and also continue Son of Shego
Ultron-5 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Just something i think Dash could use to his super suit, instead of the mask from the movie give him a new one with a motor glasses design to protect his eyes from the wind, insects, dust, anything that is annoying to get in the eyes, maybe give them night vision, thought Batman could make him some. just something i have thought of.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
try blocking this Brady guy and not to be poking my nose where it doesn't belong but try the grammar could use some work
Michael CC chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Again add the green goblin DAMMIT! It is said that in shield he is the most dangerous thing! They have ever faced and I'm pretty shure that shield is utimatly better than NSA will ever be in any way!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
What dude did you say oscorps what if you can add the mad man of oscorps in the story and don't make him loose against the joker be he is not insane enough because in most versions of him he is
Captain leon chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
sorry for the grammar mistakes, i dont speak english

i loved the way you combimed the 2 universes, personaly i dont like batman, i like the incredibles and violet is my favorite character.

i love the aftermath, i believe is the best part. one of the best fanfics of supers crossovers ive read, really.
Sympathy4lucifer chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
To start off, why is Batman a teenager?
Second, the concept is great!
Finally, there are plenty of errors and that gets pretty obnoxious.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
I'm sensing a trend in these questions, questions that would no doubt be answered with further reading as well as, oh I don't know, LOOKING AT THE SUMMARY.

Some people, SHEESH!