Reviews for Twists and Turns
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
CONTINUE!
marshman101 chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I hope you write more of this because this is a cool story
Traveler301 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
I just voted for Gabby on your poll. I didn't see any change in the number or percentage. So, I thought I'd put it in this review. I pretty much like your story but, I admit I'm getting a little lost in this chapter. The idea of Cole wanting to become a Death Eater was quite surprising, and a little disturbing. For now I'll just go with it, but I hope he doesn't just get killed for his trouble. I really don't care who Harry is shipped with as long as it is NOT Ginny. This is my biggest disappointment in JKR's books. Up until that point her biggest claim to fame was putting her elbow in the butter and then writing in a diary that wrote back. That was stupid too.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
I like your story, you should keep going.
Dajavi chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Realmente o ultimo capitulo me decepcionou bastante, depois de todo o sofrimento Ella acredita que ha desculpas para o abandono deles quando crianças, na menina é tão carente que chega a ser ridículo.
Urbansar chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
I have really enjoyed your adventure. I do hope that you decide to pick it back up again. I think it would be worthwhile.

I have favorited this story and hope to see something sometime.

Mike
HarryPotterLover333 chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
You should def continue this!
rhizz17 chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
update please
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Don't stop writing it! I'd love to know what happens next.
Zabuzza451 chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Please keep writing this story
UwilNEVERknow chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
NEW CHAPTER!
tanzar81 chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
Well you kind of lost me the last few chapters of this fic. It just didn't do it for me. Anyways the beginning of the story and the idea was great and I'm glad the wonderful thing we call life has evened out some for you. And you can come back to writing. Best of luck with future stories.
tanzar81 chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
First chapter I didn't really like. But it wasn't bad or anything. I just didn't like it. Hmmm
ninja888 chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
Instead of continuing this story after a long hiatus, you should do a redux instead. For instance, the Potters' reason for dumping Harry at the Dursleys was very shallow. Why not place the Potters under a compulsion charm by Dumbledore. That was more realistic.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
This story started well. But after Chapter 4, this story really deteriorated quickly. After a long hiatus, I am really not interested anymore. You simply have too many stupid characters specially the kids who went back to England after Marlene was killed. You are okay with angst but not in characterization.