Reviews for Twists and Turns
pauc1115 chapter 16 . 5/6
Please continue with the story! Is one of my favorites
What the fuck is happening? I can't follow this stupid story!
Yep, end of story for me. First 10 chapters it's bad parents, plot twist, now everything turns out alright, throwing up rainbows and all.
mckertis chapter 16 . 1/11
Is it going to be filled with forgiveness bullshit as most of this type of stories are ? Shouldnt have bothered coming back if that's the case.
ElianaValdez-DaughterofHermes chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Little 8 year old me read this years ago and liked it. Older 13 year old me got an email saying that you updated. Older 13 year old me is very happy and hopes that you continue.
Sgt117 chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
Will Cole lose Harry and Ella if they find out he is a Death Eater?
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
This seems like a good direction to go with it. I'm interested to see what Cole will do for his family or if he will go to the same lengths for Ella as he would for Harry. I feel that Cole is right for not trusting his parents, but wrong about going to the Death Eaters to save his family. Capella should not be trusting her parents.
lexi427 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Thank you thank you thank you! This was perfect and the best christmas gift. You have nothing to worry about it still has the same amazing quality as previous chapters. Im curious as to what Dumbledore wants Cole to do, but I have a feeling that instead of Snape killing him it will be Cole. I wish we saw Ella in this chapter though, she has always been my favorite character. I am so glad that you came back. This will forever be my favorite story on here, and I'm glad your back to finish it. Don't give up! You are a great writer and this story has always had so much potential. Thanks again.
kurkag forever chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
I would love for you to continue with this
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
Please finish it! I really want to know what happens next and how it ends
Thushikka chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Please write more this is really interesting and you are a really good writer
Chi Vayne chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
I have to admit I don't see the logic in sending Harry away for his own safety but not having to do the same for violet.
lexi427 chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I know it's been forever since you have updated, but this is still one of my favorite stories. I really hope that you finish it. As I believe it to be one of the best stories on this site. I really need there to be an ending. I always check to see if you have update and it's one of the few stories I still follow. Please don't give up.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
Please post again
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
Please continue writing it :)