Reviews for Playmates
Someone chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
This is sooooooo cute! I'm not a weird gay guy but a girl!
Secret Member chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
In the words of Avatar Aang, "Flameo Hotmen!"
Bunnyrabbit212 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
I love it's so adorable PLEZ UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
I like this a lot you must finish it NOW
LoveMyOtp chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I love this please write more DxC
Heather chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
PLEASE continue this soon! I have to know what happens!
Crazichi123 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
This story is great! Absolutely adorable! PLEASE update soon!

Keep on Writing
xXPoisonous-SoulXx chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
This is easily the cutest, most adorable, sweetest, and one of the best DXC fanfictions that I've read! You write the two of them as kids, and it's just, well...too cute! I love each and every chapter, and it's great to see them as just regular kids.

I love how you still made them so in character, and I just love your writing style. I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for us next, and what other little campers might be included. The presents were just perfect for the each of them. (Can you tell I'm running out of things to say that don't include the word "love"? XD)

Please, please, PLEASE write more when you can -I'll be impatiently waiting and supporting your work from the sidelines~ Best of luck with writing; writer's block is a pain in the derriere.
Tweek Tweekers chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
...I was going to write a story of Duncan and Courtney as kids, but now I've realised mine would look like shit compared to yours xD hahahaha but seriously, you need to update this asap!

Seriously! It's so much cuter than other DxC fics, most of which involve the two making out or punching each other, this one is just tooooooo cute!

HURRY UP! UPDATE :D
Sue-per Z chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I LOVE this story it is so cute and adorable! I wish I could write as good as you! And I also have a question for you, where do you get all your ideas for your story? I mean they are just awesome! I really enjoy reading this.
CarmillaD chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Making Petey a bloodhound was an original touch, since most of the time I've seen people picking a "badass" dog like a rottweiler, a pitbull,...

*sob* Drama since they're so young T _ T. Tisk, tisk, Duncan gets so influenced by other boys, classic at his age. I'm surprised, though, that Emily let him break his promise. Haha, so the Tanner's boy was Tyler, I was wondering which TD character was.

"considering Tyler eats all his vegetables and is still shorter than he is, Duncan doesn't think he's missing out on much"

Oh hoho, if he only knew that at 16 Tyler would be half a head taller than him . Once I read that Duncan is the second shortest guy, being Cody the first, and I've just proved it right checking the lining up of the characters _U.

Please, continue soon
CarmillaD chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Aw, Courtney got him a gift too! Once again, you've done a magnificent job portraying the children's innocent perspective that can be so honest, funny and cute. In this chapter, the winner is:

"[...]all he should really get is a time out and maybe a spanking. Not from her, of course, as she'd only ever given her stuffed bear a spanking once, and it had hurt her more than it hurt him."

*sob* Poor Courtney's sick and getting worse T _ T. Let's see if she gets better in the next chapter
CarmillaD chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Wow, this chapter was so touching! T _ T. At first, I had lots of fun with Duncan's mastered "irresistible puppy face" and this part:

"[...]"Did you break one of your friends' toys?" She asks, pulling on her bathrobe and attempting to locate her slippers.

"No," He thinks Geoff's Power Ranger still has it's head.[...]"

Not to mention I was enjoying so much the sweetness of Duncan's young love... but the end left me worried and heartbroken. You did a fantastic job describing why Duncan hates hospitals, by the way, very reallistic. Let's see what happens next.
CarmillaD chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
WII, I'm BACK! And ready to read and comment every single update I've missed ' _ .

OK, let's start with this chapter. Haha, the curious thing is I even have in my collection their grown up versions in their favorite shows as kids: art/Total-Drama-Magix-115824238 and gallery/?qpokemon#/d33xz39

Is so sweet to see Duncan and Geoff as partners in crime even since they were kids, their version of a kidnap and torture was so amusing ... Hahaha, poor Mrs. Evans, she must've been really shocked with the scene she saw XD. My favorite lines of this chapter were:

"Confused, considering Courtney has had many dreams of meeting Ariel the mermaid, she doesn't understand why it would be a bad thing to sleep with the fishes."

"Duncan doesn't think girls have cooties either, but he doesn't tell her that."

Those lines were so adorable! OK, let's keep reading
The SpaceCowboy XD chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Awww! This story is incredibly adorable and hilarious! Lol update soon!