Reviews for Coffee Break
limey chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I laughed so hard at the coat hanger line, oh man. Your writing is amazing. You are amazing. XD
yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
do i even want to know what the coat hangers are for?
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Well...I LOVED IT!...but I'm a bit confused. What happened in the end? Why was Sebby-chan so worried?
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love this... Update soon...
sujufreakz chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wonderful and cute as always,but i dont get the coathanger joke T.T perhaps u can enlighten it for me? XD
ravensterling123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
amazing story!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
O.o indeed. QUICK SEBASTIAN! Before he puts the coat hangers to use!
Kagome chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ooooh, it does work! Yes, it's kagome_angel from LJ, and I must say, I adore your "Bicentennial" universe. It's highly amusing, and cute, and it's fluffy! :D

Ahem, the new addition to this universe is adorable and sweet and quite funny-Sebastian somehow manages to come off sounding sincere and amused at the same time, and poor Ciel with all of his thoughts and then the utter shock... *snicker*

One must wonder, though, if Ciel didn't actually figure out Sebastian's joke and then play a larger one on him, what with the whole 'emergency coathangers' bit. Priceless. I love the way you write the two of them together in this series-so tender and yet, still very much the same. I love the mix. Thank you for sharing. 333
koga123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
... more? that was some heavenly writing right there. If only Grell knew Sebby could do that, but it's better left unsaid XD

Still... more!
Akiru chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This universe you have created never fails to amuse me, and it is by far my most favorite. Maybe it's all the fluff that leaves me smiling and giggling... which is odd since I always considered myself an angst whore. lol.

Anyways poor Sebastian. He better get a hold of Ciel and straighten things out otherwise he'll have some nasty dealings with those coat hangers... and I really don't want to think about how Ciel's going to go about that method with Sebastian being physically male at this time. lol, but it's all very amusing. lol. I had a good laugh.

Although now I wonder if you'll perhaps revisit this little snippet of information later on in this universe. A pregnant Sebastian is rather refreshing and just crack worthy. Have to say I like the idea. xD

Once again, another wonderful fic! Truly loved it. 3

-Akiru
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Pffttttthhahahhahhahaha is sebastion really pregnant? Or he is just joking? Still, ciel's reaction is priceless!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Teeheehee, oh dear. Sebastian, I'm afraid that your little trick may have gone too far. Oh dear oh dear. X'DD
Mishkaboo chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Am I the only person who gets the coat hanger joke...?

Nonetheless, I love the "Bicentennial" universe quite a bit and hope you continue to expand this universe
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i absolutely enjoyed this installment maiden-chan

absolutely hilarious and sweet at the same time..

by the way, no matter how hard i try, i can't seem to make the connection between the issue of pregnancy and ciel buying extra coat hangers..

hope you enlighten me P

looking forward to the next one!
9thAvenueNorth chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OH HO HO HO. CIEL.

I demand a sequel or nine, immediately.

This could end up being verrry interesting. *steeples fingers*

Yay for coathanger jokes. I shall weep when I finish chortling.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »