Reviews for Coffee Break
Mishkaboo chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Am I the only person who gets the coat hanger joke...?

Nonetheless, I love the "Bicentennial" universe quite a bit and hope you continue to expand this universe
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i absolutely enjoyed this installment maiden-chan

absolutely hilarious and sweet at the same time..

by the way, no matter how hard i try, i can't seem to make the connection between the issue of pregnancy and ciel buying extra coat hangers..

hope you enlighten me P

looking forward to the next one!
9thAvenueNorth chapter 1 . 4/18/2011

I demand a sequel or nine, immediately.

This could end up being verrry interesting. *steeples fingers*

Yay for coathanger jokes. I shall weep when I finish chortling.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hahaha nice prank...Too bad it was a prank...Actually I'm doubting if IT WAS a prank XD
promocat chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
love the whoile bicentennial series!what will ciel do with the coat hangers?G!
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 4/18/2011

This will certainly keep me light-headed and somewhat over-relaxed despite being in the middle of my final exams. The wonderful, truly enjoyable atmosphere that was floating the entire story make everything all the more delicious. Oh, yes, I truly savour this awesome one-shot series.

I kneeeww it-that demon! Still, the ever so awesome Sebastian managed to fool us (or is it me?) all, as per usual. Hell, yeah, I love him even more for doing so! Then Ciel.. Ciel... Well, he was being his adorable and somewhat not-so-innocent self. And Sebastian had totally got him! I was literally rolling on my bed in joy just a few moments ago, and would totally do that again after typing this silly excuse of a review.

. . .it!

Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Have I mentioned how much I adore this universe? Yes? Well, you got to hear it again anyway. XDDD Sebastian, you are an evil, evil conniving thing, and it's absolutely WONDERFUL. XD Poor Ciel. I would assume the reference to France is a reference to the picture of the sky from France in "Five Thousand"? And being an ignorent silly person, I'm going to guess that the abortion joke was something about the emergency coathangers...?

Poor, poor Ciel. XDDD Awesomely wonderful as always!

~Li chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I...couldn't find the abortion joke. Why do I feel so inferiorrr ;_;

I must admit, I kind of forgot about this fandom, but I really liked the fic. Gosh Sebastian, you didn't have to secure a relationship with Ciel by getting pregnant if he was already yours.

Also, the idea of Sebastian and Ciel frolicking in modern times and sneering at us is rather humbling. We'd never be able to compete with Victorian pretty guys. I willfully concede.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3