Reviews for It Had to be You
melissa.maier.902 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OMG! This is amazing... why isn't there more? You should do more!

wow,
Melissa
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was a bit heartbreaking, but really lovely too. I loved him calling Dave with the weird questions _
aflaskj chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh my god, the part where he thanked the person he called for telling him about the birds made me start sobbing.
fightonthepromenade chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I see that you haven't update in a while and I don't know if you will, but I am going to keep an eye out for this one...Because what you have here is really quite promising and I would be interested in seeing where you take should you choose to continue.
Fixmeinfortyfive chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is amazing, dark and really emotianally hard hitting. I love it and hope that you could write some more.
M chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow this was so angsty but so interesting! Good job.
someothersky chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really wonderful to read. Is there going to be more?
So Yun chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I'm so touched by this story, we don't often get to read stories about a mature, adult Kurt and what his life turned out to be. As much as I love the sickly cute, romantic filled after-school stories of Klaine, this is so raw and powerful and it doesn't portray life through the rose coloured lenses that most writers use in the Glee Fandom. But also it doesn't go overboard on the angst and turn into a melodramatic sob story. I love how you've got all these idiosyncrasies for Kurt while he's heartbroken, and that's what makes it a beautiful story. I am begging you to continue this, it would be such a shame if you left it there :)

Best wishes,

So Yun
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
LOOOOL, he called Dave XDDDD
lostenergy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
At fist i was like :(

and then when he did prank calls and cuckoo calls i was like {

and then he sees Paul and i was like D'

and then he wakes up to Dave offering him breakfast (so post coital the morning after) and i was like 8D
WorldOfBella chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OMG...i feel so sorry for kurt...this is really another kind of story, one i never read before... and i have to admit, i really liked it... excited for more!
Nemesis.63 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love it, it's really different, so not what one is used to read about Kurt (or Dave, for that matter). You got me hooked by creating a really...OK, I can't find the right word in english (sorry, I'm French), I'm not sure it exists, but let's say you've managed to create a real atmosphere to your story.

And I want to know more.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
you got me, hook-line-sinker :)

I wonder if it was Dave he was calling to. and how Dave got to his apartment. i wodner a lot. cant wait to get some answers
lazyxhime chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Can't wait to see where you're going with this! Its awesome so far!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love mangos. I love Dave Karofsky inviting Kurt to eat a mango. This was intensely sad, but it's leaving me feeling hopeful. I love feeling hopeful about these two. Excellent work.