Reviews for iSaw You
Zetay121 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Beautiful :)
Done and Absent 435 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Send this to Dan Schnieder and tell him to ADD THIS TO THE EPISODE. I will hunt him down if he doesn't consider this to be TV show material. This is top work regardless of your experience on writing stories about iCarly.
Jay Petrakis chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
slightly OOC, but I loved it nonetheless. It was great and you write very well. I could feel the words flowing off the page and it was a delight to read. I do hope you'll continue writing more.
Pock chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Not bad. :) It was really angsty.
Klickitat Street chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Adorable :D And completely believable in regard how Freddie feels about Sam.
edrees500 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Great story
506thpir chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
So this is what you've been up to huh?

This is really good. Especially since it's the first iCarly fanfic you've written. I think you kept the then in character pretty well. I also liked how you made Freddie stumble over his words. That seems like something he would do.

But this was a nice suprise. I check my email and BAM. Notification saying you posted a new story. Made my night better. :)
AJ1123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow. That was actually really good. Neither were too ooc and I loved how you brought up that night at the groovy smoothie. Overall this was well written and while this could be left how you ended it, you should definitely write more. :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2