Reviews for Whisper in the Wind
Just2aw3s0me chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
my question is who is legolas gonna be paired with? also so far so good
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
AAHHHH! I love this so much! I will be waiting for many other good chapters! :3
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
So I really love this story so far. I have read it at least 8 times, hoping you will update soon. Well, with that said, I just want you to know how much I adore this story!
Hope you update soon (but understands if you don't.)
Selene
RodaRolla2 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Please go with Boromir, I love where this is going so please update soon!
CC.V.RG chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
OOH! Please continue this story! I really like how there's a girl on the fellowship (though when i played around with the idea in my head, she fell in love with Elrohir, not boromir or aragorn (as i can sort of see)...) but please dont give up!
ncfmf chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
This story is great and well I'm sorry if this sounds demanding but you should continue this story. I wish that I found this story sooner. Please continue for your fans. _
milou8 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Please update! I like the idea, but I'd prefer to see Legolas with Aragorn, not that I don't like Boromir but they just look better together!
wuerfer89 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
hm intresting...please continue
HauntedPast chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
are you ever going to update this?
Yami Pandora chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
please update soon!
gredior chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
interesting
Saltwater chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
hi! s'me again.

yup, i knew it. i was wrong.

yeah, in my last review, i was dubios of your claim about Elronds twin brother.

yeah, sorry 'bout that.

i did a bit or research, and a little info i had previousley skipped over came to mind.

so i'm simply here to say that, yes, elrond did have a twin brother, who chose mortality and died and is no longer exsistant, but used to be alive and i think is related to aragorn or something i dont know the details yet and i'm blabbering withought putting the commas in so ima shut up now...

*deep breath*

...though that does bring up the thought that Aragorn is marrying his cousin or something...

whatever...

hurry up and update already!
Saltwater chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
That was pretty good. I’ve never read one like this before.

I mean, I’ve read one where Leggy was a guy, but was dressed up as a girl... yeah, that one was weird.

hmm, I recon you already know who she’s getting with. Its soo obvious its gonna be Aragorn! *grins* that’s okay. It’s a cute pairing.

Also…

“Aragorn, heir to Gondor and a descendent of Elrond’s very own twin brother Elros.” Erm… Elrond doesn’t have a twin brother, does he? Aragorn’s father is Arathorn, who’s father is Arasomething. They all have similar sounding names. I mean, I guess it could be different if they were only descendents, but… well… Elrond don’t got no twin.

“As most males, the young stable elf stopped in awe at Legolas’ beauty”

*gag* im sorry, but … MARY SUE! AARGH! No, she should not have amazingly perfect beauty that even elves find amazing. Because that’s just too much now. She’s pretty. We know that. She doesn’t need to mary sue-ify, for it is not needed, for it is ANNOYING!

"Frodo Baggins, now under the scrutiny of the elf-lord’s gaze, sunk into his chair as Lord Elrond continued, “Middle-earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this one fate…"

blah blah blah. Mlesh! Don’t quote the movie! I’ve seen it too many times. So has the rest of the world. I didn’t have the patience to read that, because I practically know it off by heart. MLESH I TELL YOU!

There’s this bit where Frodo runs forward, puts the ring on the dais, then runs away again.

I’m sorry to say, but he’s had the ring for years now. he’s… addicted to it, for lack of better description. He couldn’t possibly do put it down in front of heaps of strangers and just walk away without lots and lots of hesitation. Just be careful when you type things concerning the ring. Power is a very powerful thing.

Also, when you write, you overuse commas. “The man with shoulder-length dark brown, almost black, hair said, his coal velvet shirt…”

too many. That might have been written “…shoulder length, almost black hair, said. His coal velvet shirt…” if you have to have that many commas, try rephrasing the sentence, because all those commas break the concentration.

“Legolas couldn't help it anymore and broke out in laughter. It was the sound of the morning dew and bells…”

and the tinkering noise was perfect and whimsical, just like the sound of tinkering water as it tinkers down a tinkerfall. GARGH! She’s too bloody perfect! Ok, she laughed! You don’t have to make such a fat deal out of it! geez…

“Boromir drew back, and a flicker of doubt crossed his eyes as he thought that maybe this she-elf wasn’t so bad after all, she did stand up for what she believed in,…”

*vomits continuously*

Eew, ok? Eww. I don’t want to read about a perfect character who changes the way people think just by saying three sentences, whose beauty is so great that gods want to fuck her, and who is so amazing at fighting that it should be illegal. I want someone who has flaws and makes mistakes, just like the rest of us. Yes, she’s allowed to be pretty. Yes, she’s allowed to make people think about what they say. Yes she’s allowed to be capable of defending herself. No, she is not allowed to be a mary sue.

look, i realise that this review does sound kinda insulting, and i'm sorry that it does, but i'm just trying to prove a point. You're just making her a bit... too much, sometimes.

this is probably partly the reason why 'Legolas' physcotic badger bodygaurd' wrote that they hated you and that your story stank (despite the fact that story's dont have an odor).

its definetely what a lot of people would classify as Mary Sue, as i have not failed to tell you during the course of this epic sized review.

if you want to disscuss this more, to see what I, as a reader, think you could do to to improve this story, you can reach me at my e-mail adress, which i check every other day. i dont want to sound arrogant, but... yeah. its always good to view your own from an outsiders point of view.

so... yeah.

ima shut up now. this review is probably longer than your story at this point so...

...yeah...
I'm A Bat 111 a.k.a Queen Of The Fairys chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Nonononononononononono! It's "Crabbies from Dunland!" Savvy? And yes I am very happy.
I'm A Bat 111 chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Guess who? I don't feel like signing in. So many lines wrong, but I can't say anything because I'm a bit rusty as well. The council was really fast, but the sooner it's over with the sooner you can get to the good stuff! Mwahahahahahaha!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »