Reviews for More Between Us Than A Wall
Anthracite chapter 27 . 4/18
Well.. I don't understand everything because I don't speak english very well but it seems to be cool
Anthracite chapter 1 . 4/18
Comment for support -
wotumba1 chapter 153 . 2/26
A very strange morning indeed... does any of the two have an idea what happened there? And what the other could possibly have been thinking?
wotumba1 chapter 152 . 12/10/2017
They've come a long way to be able to talk like that. ..
And yet there's still tons of unresolved issues and misunderstandings. ..
Yume111 chapter 151 . 11/4/2017
Thanks for another great chapter! This has been very gripping, and touching, and very philosophical as well.
I really really enjoy the "purity" of this story, the extreme focus on only two people and only one issue, and the depth and the "tediousness"/"repetitiveness" (in the sense that things seem to happen again and again, when in fact they dont) both that come from it. Special kudos to you for keeping the pace so natural and the interaction so believably irrational.
This entire storyline can be told in a short sentence, and at the same time the story is extremely rich and multilayered. I love this about it.
So, please keep going, looking forward to how things will evolve
Thank you again!
Guest chapter 151 . 11/3/2017
Another good chapter. Important things. Thank you!
wotumba1 chapter 151 . 11/3/2017
Peter's reaction was kinda unexpected. But very fitting with them evolving over the last couple of weeks.
Sylar's nightmare is much more disconcerting as he can't seem to shake it off and get back to their "reality"
wotumba1 chapter 150 . 9/26/2017
what peter does to finally get some answers! i'm proud of him!
and sylar is quite smart about the whole thing...and they are both keeping it together remarkably well i'd say!
can't help but agree with sylar - nathan was not really one of the good guys
wotumba1 chapter 149 . 8/28/2017
Wow, what a morning after (talk)!
They were actually quite civil about it all... interesting. .. but I'm getting rather hopeful there. ..
Yume111 chapter 149 . 8/25/2017
Still reading, still enjoying it immensly. It' s painful and fascinating and touching at the same time., and more emotionally realistic than any story I have ever read
I really like how you handle the sex .
For some reason I kept expecting them finally having sex to be a kind of breakthrough, and of course it wasn't... it ' s more wading in deepening waters instead...which is how life works.
The only real breakthrough there is I suppose is the emotional true connection between two people if and whenever it happens, and even that is transitory in nature... I would love to see them get there at some point
Thanks again for doing this and please keep going!
wotumba1 chapter 148 . 7/24/2017
It could have been so much worse... interesting waking up in the morning and quite hot too

But that ending... now that doesn't look entirely promising, but not all negative either... interesting
stormsongwitch chapter 147 . 7/3/2017
Oh man, I can't wait to find out what happens next. That was sexy but I feel sorry for both of them.
wotumba1 chapter 147 . 7/3/2017
Wow, Peter is really thinking about what his being a petrelli could mean for sylar...
Poor Peter, being so confused about his feelings

And then... they are just so far apart from each other... but sylar backing off at the right moment - that has to mean something

Poor sylar... stressing so much about the time after...

And now? That could go all kinds of wrong from here...
Lucy chapter 146 . 5/30/2017
Ah. This is wonderful. I don't know how you guys are still managing to keep writing this, but I'm glad you are. Although it certainly doesn't read like any sort of traditional narrative, with the extreme POV exercise and the psychology meaning that almost every little thing is mentioned, and often mentioned twice, you two have managed an astonishing thing in terms of examination of something complex and difficult. I'm impressed, and I really hope you keep doing this for as long as it seems rewarding for both of you, because I'm finding it a very rewarding read. Thank you.
wotumba1 chapter 146 . 5/25/2017
That reaction was... disappointing I guess...
But I'm truly impressed how they were both able to deal with it. That's quite some growth!