Reviews for More Between Us Than A Wall
wotumba1 chapter 115 . 7/31
and it started out so good... but they seem to be back to physically fighting each other, mixing it with deliberately trying to emotionally hurt one another. but at least that means they are getting somewhere, as they learn what has the most effect, respectively what accusations hurt the most...
if they only could use that knowledge in a more 'peaceful' way from now on... let'sw hope that they at least have enough medical supplies to treat all of their - physical - injuries
wotumba1 chapter 114 . 7/12
the emotional injuries are certainly worse to deal with than the phyiscal. and they still have a long way to go until they can talk the same 'language'...
wotumba1 chapter 113 . 7/12
wow, this has to be the first time that both of them are trying to understand the other. really understand each others thoughts and motivations and feelings...
wotumba1 chapter 112 . 6/10
wow, all the effort Peter put into repairing the storefront sooo glad sylar can appreciate that!

peter's definition of a lie seems to differ a lot from sylar's... is it a lie whey you yourself are convinced it is the truth? does the perspective matter, the "side" from which you look at a statement? is it important to compare your own statements to your own actions (as the one receiving your statement certainly will) to determine if you're lying? what does it say about you when statement and actions don't fit?
sorry, lots of philosophical questions here ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 111 . 6/10
a game of cards...can be quite revealing apparently ;-)
poor Peter, his mind and Body are so at war with each other

hope sylar's painful explanation was enough for Peter to get why he's so upset, so hurt by what they did to him. it seems like he realizes just now exactly how much his actions have hurt sylar

the walk was a good thing for sylar. at least he's figured out how to approach Peter... but i don't think that - if he's not true to himself - it will work in the long run; but it might give them the necessary reprieve to figure out the rest... hopefully
tuila chapter 110 . 5/22
I don't review much, but I recently discovered Heroes fandom, as well as this fic, and I am seriously in awe at the amount of time and effort that's been put into this story. The Wall is one of my favorite episodes, and not nearly long enough, and I'm so happy this is here to fill in all the blanks. If I pointed out everything I liked, I'd probably end up just quoting the whole story back at you, so I'll just say thanks for writing, and I look forward to reading more from you!
wotumba1 chapter 110 . 5/20
talking and not fighting... Baby steps in the right direction. and talking will help them in the end to get to know each other better
wotumba1 chapter 109 . 4/19
Talking and not arguing. Like that a lot better
wotumba1 chapter 108 . 4/19
And again. A dream about the oh so perfect brother Nathan sets them miles back
wotumba1 chapter 107 . 3/26
sylar does have a point: some of the people with abilities do choose not to use them for the greater good. but so do lots of normal people all around the world...

hey, they are startingt to accept each others touch to some extent! that seems to be quite some progress to me!
wotumba1 chapter 106 . 3/9
peter seems to slowly accept that it would be a violation if he forced sylar to 'become' nathan again. i will count that as a huge progress on his side :D

that had to be quite a hard talk for both of them, but one that was very much needed
kogasgal27 chapter 72 . 2/2
All of Sylar and Peter's conversations get more confusing and more interesting as it goes, it's very entertaining haha. Especially Sylar kidnapping Peter's shoe. Well done as always!
wotumba1 chapter 105 . 2/1
Now Peter can feel how Sylar's been those past weeks. Will help him understand better. ..

And sylar seems to learn that it can be a good thing to care for someone else, and it can be rewarding as well
wotumba1 chapter 104 . 2/1
Who would have thought in the beginning that sylar had it in him to take care of Peter?
Liasid chapter 105 . 1/31
good chapters. I'm glad that Sylar is taking care of Peter.