Reviews for If Only They Came with a Manual
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
XD hilarious story. the "height: taller than you" really made me lose it *rofl*
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
LOL height: taller than you
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can totally see Toshiro-kun reading this with a vein about to pop in his forehead XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hysterically Funny! Thanks, I needed a good laugh, and this quirkiness suits my quirkiness well. great stuff!
RAWRiscaredU chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I laughed so hard that I almost fell off my bed where I was reading XD
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh, this just got better and better. I loved every line of it, but my favorite was your height descriptor: "taller than you". That was priceless. Also loved the ones about separation anxiety. Really, Hyourinmaru is my favorite of all the Zanpakuto (senbonzakura, muramasa, and kazeshini are also on that list)

Thanks for sharing such a fun story.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OMG, I can't stop laughing. This is soooo funny.
Regum et Reginarum chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I LOVE THIS! I'm having trouble keeping myself from laughing and hilariously enough its so true!
Sophia chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Haahhaha, such imagination! 3
KayanixAyaxFujimiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I lul'd. Hard. Hard enough to fall off the flat surface I was sitting on onto the floor under it. This story is epic. 3
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was TOO funny. Oh my goodness, I can't find comedy like that everyday :-D Haha, Poor Toushirou, this would have helped A LOT beforehand. But then we wouldnt be abke to laugh at his misery(-:
CrazyTeddyBear chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nice. The last two questions and awnsers with the 'seperation anxiety' made me laugh out loud.
Arctic Cheatah chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nice story!

Could you please make more manuals for other zanpaktos? That would be awsome
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh man, I read a Sanosuke one like this, and I loved it. And I love this one. Good job!
Tritone chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is...darn..ing(Having another word in mind)... hilarious

poor Toshiro if only he got a manual before hand