Reviews for I'll Always Love Your Style
Camila1704 chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful. Wishing more than never that it was canon. I loved it when Rachel made that career list to convince Finn he could do anything. And I loved how Finn tried to convince Rachel that she was beautiful. You made me cry with that, and probably raise my standards even more, if that was even possible. Honestly, if I become a cat lady that reads all day because her standards are just too high to fit one human being, I don't mind as I get to read stuff like this. Your characterization is awesome, as well as your narration and your storylines.
xo
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh my gosh. Thank you so so SO much for writing this, and for sharing it with us all! Can I just... gosh it's so beautiful and SO sad. This is exactly the reason I read fanfiction. Thank you thank you THANK YOU. :D :D :D I love how you kept them in character and oh so HUMAN.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
The fics that incorporate real life, laughter and warts and all, are my favorite. This is a wonderful example of their real life. Great story. :)
heyitslennon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
The way you write stuff is like, ... It's kinda like a reading turn-on, ok? It's awesome, no doubt, and I love when you write things that are this awesome. That was pretty awkward to say, but true. ITS AMAZING. haha :)
luafontes chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
it's kinda awesome ;)
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very sweet and realistic!
GleekOut87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I liked it. I personally would of liked them to have a baby in the end. I hope u write more to this one :).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Altogether this was a very good story. However I feel the need to tell you that there are no Walmarts in New York City. That's all
Annie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Super cute. Seriously, super cute.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This story, it's just, it's just gorgeous. I mean, I've read A WHOLE LOT of Rachel!future fics in New York (granted they were mostly Puckleberry, but still...), and I mean a lot. But, somehow, you managed to keep this one fresh and in character. Nothing felt recycled, everything was lovely, and your characterization was great.

I just... I loved how realistic and wonderful this was. Honestly I kind of hope something like this happens for Finn and Rachel in the future! Well done. (:
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
INCREDIBLE!
Gleek247 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really like this.
gLeekerSeeker chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
She storms out of the bathroom. "I'm a small person, you know!" she says. "I literally fall in the toilet when somebody doesn't put the seat back down!"

Omg, I was laughing so hard when I read those lines! I'm still gasping for breath! I loved this story! :D