Reviews for The Wonderful World of Disney: Hetalia Style!
DreamRealm3 chapter 8 . 5/22
Lmao! Ohmygosh! Too funny! Too funny! My brain hurts ahhh xD
rofl! Jesus this is too much! _
Totes-RANDERP chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
:D ... *dies* *lives* I WONT SAY I'M IN LOVE FOR SPAMANO PLEEEEEEASE! :) :) :) :)
EmptyAccount2 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
This is so cool! Nice story!
Storm-Maiden-Lucania chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Bells of Notre Dame! Fuck yeah! I reconized it the instant France said "Paris" and "colors of sound". One of my favorite songs ever. I totally melt and scream like a fangirl everytime I hear Clopis high note at the end. Oh, my dear Colpin. Why couldn't you have been in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?
AlfredsElevator chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I literally just ruined childhood memories by listening to disney music and thinking of a very... "special" buisness France could open and sing "be our guest" at. Then I decided to find disney/hetalia crap to further ruin my memories, this had quite the oppisite effect and I'm in a much better mood after a very bad week and months ahead threatening to crush my hetalia-loving soul. Thanks for letting me read!
Nerdkate88 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Heh. I love Tangled. I saw it in theaters when It first came out and I loved it SO much. Chapter 5's from Song of the South, right? Ihave that movie on my shelf. Its not my favorite but...
Eeveleon chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I think you chapter titles gave away the song names.
9foxgrl chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
good one.
Anna Rider chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I was laughing through the whole song and as the sentence about the Revoluntionary War came out, I suddenly started crying. XD

I love all of these! Brilliant job!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Im gooing to cry from multiple reasons
HELLOiamhereforaChallenge chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The Wonderful World of Disney truly is a Wonderful World :P
Blueyay chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Tangled. Mother knows best
Black-Knight Dracorex chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
This chapter, I guess, is based on "Mother knows best" from tangled.

S-999
Emrys Myrddrin chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
I think I peed myself laughing thinking about Arthur moving around like mother gothle from the movie XD

Keep up the good work!